It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are "Repugnants" Hell bound?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Can't help noticing that Colonel keeps saying "repugnants" are Hell bound, and no one comments on this. What has caused an entire ideological segment of the world to have to go to hell for the way they vote?

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What you dont think gods going to hold you accountable for voting for this man? I have told you once Ill tell you again Bush is the www.geocities.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">AntiChrist!

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ahh, but then, I'm a republican but last presidential election I wasn't registered, so I didn't vote for him.

Besides, Bush wasn't born in the east.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
BTW, your link, like your arguement, is a bit flawed

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
BTW, your link, like your arguement, is a bit flawed

Yea but try to disprove it, then it might get you wondering.

The Anti-christ being born in the east is hog wash.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
What you dont think gods going to hold you accountable for voting for this man? I have told you once Ill tell you again Bush is the AntiChrist!

I'll post your link correctly because that page is hilarious!

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The shapeshifting reptiles got another link, what masterminds, always a step ahead of the puny humans, when will we ever get the proof

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
What you dont think gods going to hold you accountable for voting for this man? I have told you once Ill tell you again Bush is the www.geocities.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">AntiChrist!

Oh, yeah, forgot about something in relation to that comment.

13No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man. 14Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

No mention there of "oh, wait, I almost forgot, you will be condemned even if you believe in me if you vote for the anti-christ"

[Edited on 1-16-2004 by junglejake]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
My guess is that repugnants will be going to hell for the same reason that republicans say that demoncrats or democommies are going to hell. Mostly because they have different opinions on everything.

PS--Bush Jr. isn't the anti-christ, Reagan is the antichrist.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Lol, then the antichrist missed his chance, kaoszero!

And I don't think the democrats are going to hell, either....Does that make me closed minded?

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Lol, then the antichrist missed his chance, kaoszero!

And I don't think the democrats are going to hell, either....Does that make me closed minded?

Nah but your still going to burn in hell

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
People who say that anyone is the anti christ, are obviously flawed in there thinking. It is even more aparent when they do it to people only when they have a different opinion then they do.

If you want to get politically technical, I will. Im not afraid to say what is the truth. I am not sensitive to "political correctness".

The liberal party is full of who? Union workers, minorities, and many others who are "less fortunate" than others. It is full of these people for a couple reasons.

Reason 1: Minorities, and laborers for the most part are less educated than those who are "more fortunate". Yes, that means people in the ghettos are less likey to be educated. Yes, that means union laborers are less likely to be educated. Why people deny this obvious fact is beyond me. Maybe its because of there outstanding public school systems that they get this way. Maybe it is because of the instigated racism by liberal party leaders. Any way you slice it, the lack of education in this field allows for a blind following of people who feel they are "entitled" to what I earn.

Reason 2: These people have issues vested in the liberal way of thinking. Welfare, for instance (in other words paying off voters). Unions blindly follow there leaders and do what they are told. For they feel that they are "entitled" to just about everything you could think of. Give me, give me, give me...that should be the Union Motto. I am an estimator for a union and non-union company. It is funny how I have to estimate union labor much slower than open shop labor.

Reason 3: Those who are less fortunate benefit from legislature that allows them to do less and get more.

It all comes down to people not wanting to do there part in society. It all comes down to people not being able to accept reality. It all comes down to nonsense. One of my biggest issues with the entire thing is the "educated liberals". Where are they? They are in office, making money and gaining political power by scaring the members of their party into believing the world is comming to an end every day.

Want to get somewhere in society? Go out and make something of yourself. Dont expect the government to do it for you. Don't allow your political leaders to instigate issues such as racism and social class just to have more issues to run on next election. It is disgusting.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well said, seapeople!

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Jungle you didnt even read the antichrist page. If you would have at the bottom you would have seen. Inspired by the award winning site David Hasstlehoff is the Anti-Christ! It's a joke page a satire not real.
I swear no one reads anything here that's why minds are never changed and the truth is not known.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I didn't really get into it, but I have bookmarked it for when I have more time. Right now, I'm at work having a ball installing a bunch of krump, and only have time to post constantly here on ATS

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Well said, seapeople!

That's right. Next time just say, "Yasm, massa." The guy just said that generally minorites were simply uneducated and you agree! Besides being patently racist, its also WRONG!

But, you don't care.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
People, there is nothing to see here because its all blatant lies sugar-coated with racism. Let's pick this apart.

Originally posted by Seapeople
The liberal party is full of who? Union workers, minorities, and many others who are "less fortunate" than others. It is full of these people for a couple reasons.

LIE 1: Minorities, and laborers for the most part are less educated than those who are "more fortunate". Yes, that means people in the ghettos are less likey to be educated. Yes, that means union laborers are less likely to be educated. Why people deny this obvious fact is beyond me. Maybe its because of there outstanding public school systems that they get this way. Maybe it is because of the instigated racism by liberal party leaders. Any way you slice it, the lack of education in this field allows for a blind following of people who feel they are "entitled" to what I earn.

What is happening here is that this wannabe elitist feels the need to put down what we call "the salt of the earth," people that actually work for a living. He says they are uneducated so he can feel superior to the union member and minority. THEN, blames it on racism when the statement in itself is racist and elitist. Then, he discusses entitlements to these poor people yet this is a lie because he FAILS TO MENTION THE BILLIONS IN ENTITLEMENTS THE RICH AND THE CORPORATIONS GET FROM 'WHAT HE EARNS!"

That's why he's going to Hell.

LIE 2: These people have issues vested in the liberal way of thinking. Welfare, for instance (in other words paying off voters). Unions blindly follow there leaders and do what they are told. For they feel that they are "entitled" to just about everything you could think of. Give me, give me, give me...that should be the Union Motto. I am an estimator for a union and non-union company. It is funny how I have to estimate union labor much slower than open shop labor.

Again, he fails to mention the BILLIONS IN ENTITLEMENTS AND SWEET HEART DEALS that corporations get, the millions in tax cuts that the rich get. When the rich get that money, making them more rich, who shuolders the burden of the state? That's right. You and me. And if we can't? Well, we get Pell Grants cut for higher education---the cost of which is ridiculous. We get Veterans Benefits cut for those who served in the armed forces. We get unemployment benefits cut for those who worked for years just to get kicked in the ass out the door b/c their job went to India.

LIE 3: Those who are less fortunate benefit from legislature that allows them to do less and get more.

It all comes down to people not wanting to do there part in society. It all comes down to people not being able to accept reality. It all comes down to nonsense. One of my biggest issues with the entire thing is the "educated liberals". Where are they? They are in office, making money and gaining political power by scaring the members of their party into believing the world is comming to an end every day.

Want to get somewhere in society? Go out and make something of yourself. Dont expect the government to do it for you. Don't allow your political leaders to instigate issues such as racism and social class just to have more issues to run on next election. It is disgusting.

Colonel Says: This is the biggest load of # I have ever heard. This is like me asking you to run a 40 yrd dash with me but you start at the beginning in a wheel chair but I get to start 10 feet from the finish line. Then, I have the nerve to say, "You can do it if you work hard!"

PEOPLE DO WANT TO DO THEIR PART IN SOCIETY BUT THE RICH OPPRESS THEM AT EVERY TURN BECAUSE THE SPIRIT OF CAIN, PART OF THE DISGUSTING AND INHUMAN MINDSET OF THE REPUGNANT, DOESN'T GIVE A # ABOUT NOBODY!

When those "no-account union members and minorities" lose their jobs and can't support their families while the rich open bank accounts overseas to avoid paying taxes---after receiving entitlements, millions in tax cuts, and creating tax shelters and trusts, who REALLY wants to do their part in American society? Who is the real American and who is the leech off of government?

You purposefully forgot to mention these things so as to deceive and that's why you are going to roast in Hell with the rest of your repugnant brethern.

[Edited on 17-1-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Reason 1: Minorities, and laborers for the most part are less educated than those who are "more fortunate".

less educated? or less indoctrinated?

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by enomus

Reason 1: Minorities, and laborers for the most part are less educated than those who are "more fortunate".

less educated? or less indoctrinated?

I don't know the mindset of seapeople but it being evil but, could you explain further by what you mean by "indoctrinated?"

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
from www.m-w.com

Main Entry: indoctrinate
Pronunciation: in-'dk-tr&-"nAt
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): -nated; -nating
Etymology: probably from Middle English endoctrinen, from Middle French endoctriner, from Old French, from en- + doctrine doctrine
Date: 1626
1 : to instruct especially in fundamentals or rudiments : TEACH
2 : to imbue with a usually partisan or sectarian opinion, point of view, or principle

i was more refering to 2.

i believe seapeople was trying to imply the 'fotunate' are more educated or intelligent because they're been given their information and views by the economic elite who have a big hand in shaping the education system in america. i was simply trying to imply that just because someone received a 'formal eduation' doesn't make them any wiser than the average man.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join