It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have been addicted to ATS for three years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Today is my three year anniversary as the title says I have been addicted to ATS . So this thread is just shout out to all the members and staff that make the boards such a great place to visit. While my posts are spread fairly evenly across the boards I must say my main interest lies in politics. So Kudos to the members who when they post on AP and don't let there partisan ideology blind them. I cant recall the last time I posted in the UFO forum but sometimes its best to keep your views to yourself unless you are backed up by the weight evidence.

In fact one great thread on AP has led to getting to know a couple of members better (isnt that sort of thing spouse to happen on BTS ? )

On another note I am toying with the idea of buying a microphone and doing a podcast but I don't have any good ideas when it comes to a topic. So any suggestions are welcome.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hey, congratulations to you, fellow godless heathen!

If I had a candle, I'd give you a cake, but as it is, I guess you're stuck with

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Congrats on your 3 year ATS birthday. Got no cake but

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Happy 3rd ATS Birthday

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Happy 3rd birthday, as you can see I'm addicted to this site 'cause I've met alote of good friends in such a short amount of time!! Hope ya stay here for 3 years more or even 10, who knows if the government might of bought off the site by then, just kiddin', congrats

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
:blows out candles that sit on top of can of Spam : lol
Thanks for the congrats everyone I fully intend to be around here for another ten years little alone three.
Who knows I might even be around long enough to witness the the "humans cause climate change " fraud debunked ........ :runs for cover ! :
Even if that doesn't happen I am sure that I will get my teeth struck into lots of interesting topics.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by xpert11]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
OK it took me awhile, but here ya go.Blow out more candles.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Happy 3rd ATS Birthday, xpert11

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   

wow 3 years,

And im sure there will be many many more,

[edit on 25-8-2007 by asala]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Happy 3rd ATS Birthday xpert11!

-tts