It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aaron Russo dies of Cancer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernDystopia
I can't believe this is happening. This is so damn sad..

You should not be sad. Aaron Russo would not like it. Instead, we should honor his existence by continuing the struggle against our corrupt government.

Aaron Russo, I hope you find peace in a world free of evil.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordHrodric
I've always been a conspiracy buff and my wife called me crazy. She saw Freedom to Fascism and it changed her whole perspective. Now we both know how underhanded our government can be. We owe this new awakening to Aaron Russo. Now we both support Ron Paul.

RIP Aaron Russo.....RIP

Heh same here, Arron Russo contributed a lot to the way i think, I took a pretty long stint away from these forums and have just started posting again recently, I dread looking back at some of the views and posts I made in the past, as Ive completely changed the way I feel about most things, for the better imho.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Can Somebody find an article about this from a reputable news source?

Infowars is NOT REBUTABLE... I know ALEX knew AARON but thats the extent of his reputation...

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

This one is from the San Jose Mercury News, via Associated Press.

Aaron Russo Dies

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven

Why? Dead is dead, it's not that hard to prove. Do you need to see the body as well?

Infowars is NOT REBUTABLE... I know ALEX knew AARON but thats the extent of his reputation...

So if he knew him, then there is a pretty good chance he can verify is this guy is answering his phone or not correct?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Aaron will be missed.
He was a patriot and a real American. His influence will live on in all of us who seek to truly be free.

R.I.P. Brother

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Just recently got tuned into Aaron Russo, what a loss for our planet, he will be missed and remembered. Blessings and strenght to his friends and family in this impossible time. Antar

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven

coven can you find an article to explain to me why you think ALEX JONES is not reputable? I have been on chat with him in the past and he is as genuine and hard working and intelligent as any one I have met. And that says alot. This was not the time nor the place. U2U me your response.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ah, what a sad day. I was renewed by America: Freedom to Fascism...It was a truly great documentary. Everyone, should learn from him and what he did and DO what he did. I think he would enjoy that wherever he is spiritually or whatnot. R.I.P. Aaron Russo...Let his work, ideas, hopes, and dreams live on...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The Guy made his greatest work just in time.
Lets just hope people honour him by buying and distributing F2F to a heck of a lot more people.
Thats what he would wish for IMHO.
RIP Aaron.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I can't wait till i can use wikiscanner to find out whose been editing the Freedom to Fascism article on wikipedia. Wikiscanner is getting way too much traffic to scan that article right now.

Wikiscanner allows you to see who is responsible for which edits. I know i have put verifiably true information (with great citations) into that article about inflation and the money supply just to have "Famspear" delete it immediately

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by C0le

Now that you mention it, there hasn't been a single word. Usually when someone in the film industry dies, even if it's a minor name, there's at least a blurb. Aaron produced "Trading Places" which was one of the most sccessful comedies of the 1980's.

My opinion. If Aaron's death were mentioned, "Freedom to Fascism" would inevitable be mentioned and, the people that own the papers don't want their readers knowing the film exists.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned he died because of his film....cancer is an easy way to get someone off the scene. RIP Arron

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
We CAN make a difference! Let's do it! Let's take back the country we built! The media doesn't want us to know, to learn, to be aware! They want to keep us stupid! We the people need to stand up, stand up for our freedom. Wake up America! Claim what is yours...
We can do it together!
Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join