It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aaron Russo dies of Cancer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Aaron Russo dies of Cancer

infowars.com

We were saddened to hear of the passing of activist, film maker, freedom fighter and all round maverick Aaron Russo today, who died today after a long battle with cancer at the age of 64.

Aaron will be remembered fondly for all his achievements, not least of which the excellent America: From Freedom to Fascism, his final movie which exposed the fraudulent basis of the IRS and the Federal Reserve.

Aaron was a real patriot who loved his country and risked his whole career to stand for the truth. He was an example to us all.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This is sad. If anything positive were to come to this, its that hopefully more people will hear about his life's final work...

infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Watch his film free online:

Freedom to Fascism

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Unflinching...now I know why he did what he did..the IRS has no jurisdiction in heaven. Patriot, hero, martyr.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Quite sad.
I watched his documentary "America, Freedom to Fascism"
What I learned was astounding to say the least.

Great man.
He will be missed.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
RIP Aaron. Your Freedom to Fascism opened my eyes. I hope that wherever you are now, you are free.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Great great man, Sadly I don't think his passing will make a difference to the general public as the media is ignoring it for some strange reason...

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Shame more people do not have his courage. He leaves a legacy i am sure will be remembered, for speaking the truth.

I think he accepted his fate, and at least he knew about it, and probably had a chance to say goodbye to his family. I remember hearing him on alex jones, and he seemed to have accepted it.

Sad, but he will be remembered for what he gave to the cause, and a unique insight into the rockefellers, and there games.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Sad news.

RIP Aaron. The ATS family sends it's condolences.

We will remember you. Thank you for all you've given us, especially hope.

Info.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
RIP Aaron Russo.

If patriotism means that you love your country so much that you cannot be blind to its faults, then Russo was a wonderful patriot.

His legacy on video is a form of immortality for him and bears adequate testament to his extraordinary ability to expose the truth which most people are protected from by a propaganda media machine that would put the worst excesses of the Communist media to shame.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Damn..... very sad news to wake up to on a Saturday....

RIP Aaron Russo, we will have to continue what you started with "Freedom to Fascism" without you....

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I can't find anyone that has ever heard of this guy and I surf the net quite a bit... Now, it seems every website I go to has this story posted...

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalChanges
I can't find anyone that has ever heard of this guy and I surf the net quite a bit... Now, it seems every website I go to has this story posted...

Just tell them to watch his good interview with alex jones, very informative.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
Great great man, Sadly I don't think his passing will make a difference to the general public as the media is ignoring it for some strange reason...

I've noticed that as well. I hardly had any respect for the mainstream media two days ago. Now because of them ignoring this, and the false headlines about OOBE's that "hardly" is gone.

RIP Aaron Russo. You did your best to alert the public on what's going on.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
RIP Aaron...

I saw your documentary on several occasions and let me tell you man, you had guts. You weren't afraid to speak the truth and put your life and reputation on the line in the pursuit of it.

RIP my friend, the world could use more like you.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

He was the very first to open my eyes to the myths that control us. May his soul find peace.

[edit on 25/8/07 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
RIP Aaron...

Thanks for your wonderful filmmaking and opening our eyes.

I didn't even know he had cancer.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
RIP Aaron Russo, one day i just know the truth will be revealed, and people will look to you as a great human being who fought for truth and the love of your country and the world...rest up my friend

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I've always been a conspiracy buff and my wife called me crazy. She saw Freedom to Fascism and it changed her whole perspective. Now we both know how underhanded our government can be. We owe this new awakening to Aaron Russo. Now we both support Ron Paul.

RIP Aaron Russo.....RIP

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I can't believe this is happening. This is so damn sad..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join