It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interested to see what the skeptic has to say regarding this event:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I had a personal premonition:

I was meditating and saw myself sitting in this jail, and I have been there before but this time, my Dugghter appeared next to me. She appeared to me when she was six years old. And I greeted her with a hug and said, "hello, hows my little girl?"

After we hugged I noticed a man who I have also seen many times before standing outside the jail cell.

He opened the jail door and grabbed hold of one of my Daughter's hands and started to pull her to him. I held onto the other arm/hand. He was looking straight at me to see what I would do. I started to panic and said... "what are you doing? Your not taking my Daughter!" and I started to yell at him and holding her as tight as I could.

I started to lose my grip and it was only when I was holding onto one of her fingers that I really began to fight and just with all my might pulled her back to me. The man then go of his hold on her and as she came back to me she appeared to me as she is now. (17)

We then hugged each other. My Daughter has been distant for quite some time and I saw that to mean we would be close again. (Teenager stuff)

But, an emergency and an ambulance call two days later turned out to be a very close call. And I mean close. Quite simply, if I did not act as I did, when I did and get her an ambulance, she wouldn't be here.

I was driving behind the ambulance on the way to the hospital and was stressed as you can imagine, when I heard God, or my guide say to me, "the worst is over" And then I remembered the above and was like, "OMG! So, that is what it meant?"

And the voice said "Yes, I won't take your Daughter from you!" The voice said one more thing to me but that is personal I don't need to include that here.

I am just interested to know just what this is in the skeptic or non believer's mind.

Perhaps, it is another mental disorder as I heard a voice? Maybe its just my brain warning me issues?

This is how the spirit works... it is a spiritual experience/guidance and unless you experience something like this, you can't believe it.

Either way, my Daughter is alive and well and it is a fantastic day. I also had a strength throughout this that I can't explain. Perhaps that is adrenalin? How can science explain this?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'm not a Christian, but I have no problem believing that the dream was a symbolic message.

When I first began to read I wondered if it related to boyfriend who is a bad influence on your daughter?

The ambulance ride... was it in relation to a drug overdose and did her friends or boyfriend have something to do with this ?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
When I first began to read I wondered if it related to boyfriend who is a bad influence on your daughter?

No, no boyfriend problems. She has a lovely boyfriend, good boy so no bad influence there. I don't have a boyfriend or male influence in our lives so that is not it either.

The ambulance ride... was it in relation to a drug overdose and did her friends or boyfriend have something to do with this ?

No. It was quite surreal when it happened. I doubted whether or not I should call the ambulance as my Daughter was saying, I was over reacting and she was ok. She had severe/critical hypertension among other things when the ambulance got there. It really was a close call...

Afterwards, I was thinking, what if I hadn't have called when I did? Sometimes it is easy to miss detecting when something is wrong or we play it down. Simple as saying, its just a headache so take some pain relief and lay down...

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Ok I have been seeing a lot of stuff lately.

For eg: Yesterday, I got home from work and said hello to my Galah. (the way we do when we talk to a Parrot) Hello Hello...etc. As I was talking to my Cocky, I saw a third eye thing for a brief second. I saw my Cocky laying dead at the bottom of the cage. I thought, na.. and kept talking to her. Well, this morning my Daughter comes in and says, "Mum Cocky is dead"

I go out to her cage and there she is laying on the bottom of the cage, dead.

Well apart from being very upset, I kept thinking about what I had seen the day before. There didn't seem to be anything wrong with her so very strange. Now, I think, oh maybe I could have done something but I disregarded what I saw.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If I were to guess, your Guide(s) were working with you quite strongly. You're already psychic as it is, so... it doesn't surprise me.

A suggestion... look to the Holy Scriptures for the meanings of your dreams/visions. Because the Spirit Realm communicates via heavy symbolism, you'll definitely need to think outside of the box. It helps me a lot to search via Biblegateway.com anything that stood out in particular. I'll then be guided to the verse or verses that will then lead me to the answers of my questions and help me decipher the dream/vision in it's entirety.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Hi there, thanks for the advice. I do see symbols, some are quite easy to understand but others not so.

The thing that is disturbing is when I see things that are like 'horror'...

for eg: in SA, we had the body in the barrels case (Snowtown) = people cutting up people in a frenzy. While they did this, they listened to a certain band. I cannot listen to anything from this band anymore because as soon as I hear a song, it now comes with images of what they did to people. So, very disturbing.

I was at work about 3 weeks ago, when I sensed an explosion right next to me. I was like, OMG, hmm wonder what that means? I still don't know.

Sometimes when I look up in the sky, I see a fireball there. It is weird at times and it does unsettle me.

I don't know what to make of some of it. I feel frightened at times due to the some of the things I see, like a flash of something. But then I tell myself what I see may not mean what I think! So, I just carry on with my daily grind and ignore them for the most part.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
Sometimes when I look up in the sky, I see a fireball there. It is weird at times and it does unsettle me.

I don't know what to make of some of it. I feel frightened at times due to the some of the things I see, like a flash of something. But then I tell myself what I see may not mean what I think! So, I just carry on with my daily grind and ignore them for the most part.

I'm happy to help in any way that I can.
I understand how it can be scary sometimes - I had a doozy of a dream just the other night. Woke up with my whole body tingling and feeling as if I'd just re-entered it (if you know anything about astral projection you'll know what I mean) and barely slept a wink the rest of the night. The following day I discovered that the dream/vision had a completely different meaning than I had first thought.

Try to connect with your guide(s) in meditation over whatever you might be trying to figure out. See if you can get additional symbolism that might lead you on the right track. If it's important, they won't stop giving you the message until you get it.

And... Just a couple scriptures for you to ponder in regards to seeing a fireball in the sky:

Acts 2:17 And it will be in the last days, says God, that I will pour out My Spirit on all humanity; then your sons and your daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams.

Also makes me think of Sodom and Gamorrah.

Luke 17:29 But on the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained from heaven and destroyed them all.

Sodom and Gamorrah is representative of what will happen at Armageddon....history repeating itself, basically.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Hello there!

i was really happy to be reading your posts regarding future recognition. Your daughter is a very lucky girl to have a mother that loves her so dearly.

May i suggest a few things?

Future recognition, or a small element of it is beginning to happen across the super conscious. Meaning, everyone is beginning to experience a form of it, or will be shortly.
It is simply an introduction to it, for those open to the experience. And it is a larger part of who we are becoming. Baby steps in soul fulfillment in order to reach attainment.

With experience you will come to recognize, if you remain aware, there are things today that will tell you of tomorrow, in the simplest of things. As there is no time, solely experience. Basically, it comes to a point where it is no longer delivered through a distant format such as dreams. You have adapted and learned of the capability through such to come to a point where it begins to move into experience in reality. What is important is that once the moment is recognized as of importance to you, do not judge or wonder what it is for, but think of its individual signifigance, what that moment and its heart is, its most loving aspect, the lesson inside it. What is it saying to the world of its behalf? If something fell, why did it fall and what was the consequence of it? Was it dropped carelessly, being a lesson for the person it was connected to? Was it protecting that person?

The heart of its moment is the guide, and the heart of its moment if taken to your heart with its meaning, will help you when you need it.

Don't judge or fear, but listen and learn.

Thanks for sharing.

i am very glad your daughter is ok.

take care.

love always,
Laon

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelsannie
May i suggest a few things?

Sure and thank you for doing so!

Future recognition, or a small element of it is beginning to happen across the super conscious. Meaning, everyone is beginning to experience a form of it, or will be shortly...

This is very interesting so thank you for contributing your thoughts/knowledge here!

What is important is that once the moment is recognized as of importance to you, do not judge or wonder what it is for, but think of its individual signifigance, what that moment and its heart is, its most loving aspect, the lesson inside it.

And sometimes that moment, you don't realise is significant until something happens, like with what happened to my Daughter.

I had an interesting meditation where I was speaking with an Elder Spirit. I really didn't say very much but just listened.

One of the things that was said is really profound:

"Trust in the experiences that you don't understand, for it is the very reason you are experiencing it!"

Simple but profound. I don't have time to analyse everything I see or oddities but some stand out more than others and then I try to understand it, most of the time I just accept it and wait for what I have seen to unravel.

Don't judge or fear, but listen and learn.

That is a hard thing to do. I believe judging and fear are very challenging to overcome. It is a constant work in progress!!

I am very glad your daughter is ok.

Yes, she is now. Thank you for your well wishes!

Natalie

top topics

join