It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS field agent in China, open to investigation requests.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

THANKS enormously for this opportunity . . . . has been over 15 years since I lived there. I have a number of questions for you to consider seeing if you can find anything out about . . .

1. What do your better connected sources think about, expect, predict about the following:

A) When is the Mainland most likely to attack Taiwan?

B) When is the Mainland most likely to attack CONUS USA?

C) What is the Mainland most likely to do vis a vis the NWO globalist government folks?

D) Is there any credibility to the story that the Chinese organized crime groups have served notice on the NWO folks to stop their tyranny and particularly stop killing partiotic whistle blowers or age glown away by the Chinese crime's trained assassins--which number in the many thousands. There's an ATS thread on the topic. I could look up the link if you're not aware of it.

E) What is China most likely to do vis a vis the vast American debt holdings of theirs?

F) What is the "race" with Japan and ?India? toward the moon all about? Is it a smoke screen; grandstanding publicity for the motherland or what?

G) How much of the UFO technologies has China developed?

H) What percentage of the Chinese hierarchy is in cahoots with the globalists vs opposing them?

I) What regions of China are most vulnerable to rebelling against Beijing in any coming global conflict?

J) What percentage of local (Provincial and city) bureaucrats are wholesale corrupt, on the take etc.?

K) How free can westerners in-country use the internet?

L) How safe is the average westerner in the average large Chinese city compared to 20 years ago?

# # # # #

XIE XIE; GAN XIE!

XIAO XIN!!!

BTW,

PLEASE

do NOT address me hereon from Mainland China.

Even just addressing the questions should be addressed generically to the thread vs to me. Thanks.

I realize they are likely recording all the threads hereon including my screen name . . . and that's quite vulnerable enough, thank you, very much! LOL.

[edit on 25/8/2007 by BO XIAN]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

I have always wanted to know how ticklish a chinese soldier is. Go to a guard shack at the entrance of a chinese military base and tickle their tummy. Please post the results here!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Thank you all for your input.

First off I would like to clear up that Field Agent is NOT an officially sanctioned ATS position. I do however travel both nationally and internationally on a regular basis and created this thread because for many, China is somewhat hidden in the mist, and people do indeed have questions, as you can see. It is possible that ATS will indeed consider sanctioning the Field Agent title for those whom, like myself, travel far and wide and are able to report back on a variety of topics. I simply made the title up as I deemed it appropriate in this instance. If enough individuals undertake such efforts and return with Quality material, my guess it would be a positive addition to ATS. The Internet is global and having a broad based membership is a positive for ATS.

I will NOT be taking photos of Military bases or anything that would cause similar concern for the Chinese government. The nature of this specific trip precludes such clandestine activity. That being said I will be looking under a few rocks with great discretion. I am not so stupid as to wind up in a Chinese prison, but I am not afraid of asking questions and poking into a few dark corners. I have a great deal of experience in international travel and know quite well what I am getting into. My avatar was not chosen at random.

I will begin my travels in mainland China just across from Taiwan, in the Provence of Fujian. I will be both in major cities as well as remote rural areas. I will be traveling to other areas in southern China as well. Clearly due to the size of China and my time limit I will not be able to investigate every interest but I will report back on a variety of topics as I am able. Your input is useful and my goal is to offer a closer look at another society. Please keep your ideas and questions coming. I will compile a list here before I leave.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
I'm curious as to what the average Chinese person's view on Taiwan is. Whether or not they feel that they have the right to control Taiwan, and whether or not they feel that military intervention is either justified or needed. Also, I'd be highly interested in what their view on Iran is.

Thanks in advance, and please enjoy your trip.

They feel it's a part of China. No amount of discussion will ever budge them.

Personal experience.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
sorry i dont know if someone has already posted about this but i'll remind you then about it lol.

Can if try to investigate about the Mysterious Chinese Pyramids. I dont know which Mountain ranges their near or something, but i've heard reports of strange pyramids from the sky but can find them on the ground.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
i heard that recently, social areas such as malls are being built with an american touch in the architecture. i am just wondering if that is happening all over china, particularly where you are going

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
You start in Xiamen?

Side info which you are freely to cross check, I heard from a business friend in Fujian that in Xiamen the people PROTESTED FREELY AND HEAVILY about opening a Chemical factory nearby the already very polluted city, so the City eventually decided to revoke the license of the factory and the plans have been abondened, the company who was supposed to open this factory lost millions. These kind of stories give me joy and back-up my vision for China's prosperous future, but it is always good to have a totally neutral guy to cross-check for me

Btw, expect to encounter a lot of Taiwanese in Fujian, also many un-employed who does not want to loose face and go back to their Island empty handed.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
IchiNisan, (Antar Bows politely),
Thank you for your reply to my questions. It was very exciting to hear about your country and the traditions that you live by. As ATS is fast becoming the #1 site in many countries it is especially important that we are able to extend the olive branch to people of different Nations. We can all begin to work together to deny ignorance where ever it may be.
I am sorry that our political connections have been severely damaged over the past years and that many countries are getting disgusted with us. Remember that we the American average person is not the problem. Sure there is ignorance anywhere you look, but for the most part people just want to be happy.
I urge you to start a thread that may open the doors to our countries without the political arena to get in the way. I am sure that you would like to know about the lives of ordinary every day Americans as much as we would love to hear from you. It sounds like you have many fascinating stories to tell, just pick a topic to start and go for it! And don't feel singled out if some of the smarty pants here on ATs gets nippy, they do that with everyone. Eventually a Mod or administrator jumps in and takes care of it. Also if you have a cell phone camera could you take some pictures for us to enjoy? I would love to see some nature shots, bamboo, as well as some of the more popular sites.
I will most likely never be able to come , but would love to see pictures. Again thank you for you response and look forward to seeing any threads you might start. P.S. Feel free to U2U me any time.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

1A) Never

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Just a quick note (need to leave now):

- I was born and raised in Europe, with a HK background, during my student life and several years of working in a global Taiwanese organisation I had the privilige and was lucky enough to visit practically all European countries, Russia/Ukraine, Turkey, UAE, North-Africa, TAIWAN , some South-East Asian countries, many of my business and personal friends brought me to the local places since all of them know I loved and were interested in the local cultures. After all, branding a product requires you understand the market! After I came back and started working for an American subsidiary, I had the chance to visit America for two times this year aone! In LA area, made a car trip during a weekend to Las Vegas / Grand Canyon, stayed in the typical local motels etc.

Sorry if I sound harsh or arrogant, not my intention, but I have probably a better picture of how the world really look like than many who only sit behind the computer reading internet. My belief is that nobody should comment on any other culture unless you have visitted that region and made friends over there! Of course nothing wrong with trying to do homework first and hear it from some others, as long as you keep yourself open enough and understand the idea that information is always biased towards the individual reporting it. (Even my opinions)

I do like ATS very much after I found this site one boring night in China. And do feel this site could add to my continuous search for many of my interests. Wasn't planning to post, untill I saw a thread giving dis-info or very very biased anti-China views, which I couldn't stop myself to reply and tell the other side of the story.

Ok, really gotta go now.

[edit on 25-8-2007 by IchiNiSan]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
give you a suggestion:
buy a foldaway bicycle, just like what I did
You can carry it on to the trains or buses, after got off,
unfold it, so that you can travel to more place without tire

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Terapin: Could you also search around for maybe any information on any supposed conspiracies in china? Like the kennedy assination in the us, and princess diana in britain? Also can you find if there's been any ufo researchers in china that might have gotten killed for trying to get to close to the information? Thanks

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Drohpa! Go see the caves they found the drohpas in?

Also Dont let the blood rush to your head from all the bowing and honor rituals they have. Thats why they might be a little crazy, they rush blood to there heads every time they greet
j/k chinese people. you rock, you make fireworks and brought us medicine that doesnt require medicaid..and industrialized hemp..anyway.

I had a friend there for several years working and doing stuff to help the people become more tuned with artistic values, which i heard they liked and took interest in.

Dropha
pyramids
any ufo sightings would be great
stories from small villages and old people on sightings?
stuff like that..

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

A friend of mine recently told me about the atrocities the chinese gov't have been perpetrating upon practitioners of Falun Dafa, a religious practice. This is not unlike what is being done to Tibetans with torture as their means to an end to all religious practice, i guess. don't get yourself in any trouble of course but perhaps you could keep your eyes and ears out for info. hope you have an enlightening journey.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sniffer
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=299013
Abovetopsecret is blocked in china, so no point making any cards and telling them about us

Also id be carefull how you would go about looking into these topics people are suggesting.

[edit on 25-8-2007 by Sniffer]

I'm afraid I see a lot of misinformation on this thread...

Hopefully, that's part of the point....

ATS is not blocked in many places in China....

As I can attest to that fact...Righr now...!

[edit on 26-8-2007 by cosmokatt7]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hello Terapin & All,

What was a general interest in what is called the Ancient Droppa Stone mystery has since become a major interest after the STS-75 video of the broken Tether and what is very apparent taking a look-see from behind.

If you come across anything recently discovered about the race that carved rock into Droppa Stones I would be interested in anything you be able to learn while there.

Droppa Stone background
paranormal.about.com...

NASA Tether Incident STS-75
www.freewebs.com...

Have a great trip !!

Dalllas

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

Could you see if the Chinese are still putting female babies in the 'dying rooms'.

Thanks.

Sue Lacy

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by andromeda60
reply to post by Terapin

Could you see if the Chinese are still putting female babies in the 'dying rooms'.

Thanks.

Sue Lacy

..Now this is what I mean by misinformation...

I would be the first to say that health care there is very poor...

But, believe me they love their children,,, even dote on them...

It appears to be the patriotic duty of every young couple to

produce children... Girls or boys...

Now as to the "one Child policy... Haw haw haw...!!

On the other hand, having spent some time in the interior of the country,

I suspected that their were many undiognoised cases of T.B....

www.usembassy-china.org.cn...

...Don't really want to go to a hospital where they use boiling water to

stelilze the needles and eqipment...

Or how about taking a skin culture with an x-acto knife and a bunsen

burner...

..You'd probably do better with TCM (traditional Chinese medicine)...

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Interesting how this thread is moving along. Do you have plans to leave soon? Will you be staying in touch during your trip or will we have to wait for your return? Are you sincere about going or are you pulling our legs?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaChoy
take pictures of their military bases so then we can see how we would match up if we went to war with them

[edit on 25-8-2007 by LaChoy]

I'll be in Hong Kong around November. It's a port stop, bring on the 31st Marine Expiditionary Unit has it's advantages. I'll have maybe a week of liberty in Hong Kong, and possibly be able to see what they're working with.
I'll find if we can match up or if I'll be fighting along side my brothers against an unstoppable red force...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join