It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the requirements for obtaining a 'Conspiracy Master' title and personal forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Could someone tell me which requirements a member must meet in order to obtain a 'Conspiracy Master' title and individual forum?

Is this something that has to be voted in by ATS members, or is it awarded to an individual by staff/council members?

I'm very curious, and would appreciate an informative reply.

Thanks to all,

-Mea

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Here you go, this thread explains it.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Thanks for directing me to the thread, Jenna!

-Mea

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Actually FSMEs are not the same as Conspiracy Masters.

Here is a link with more information.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
That one was about FSMEs. The conspiracy master one is here.

Sorry to butt in.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Much thanks to Umbrax and MajorMalfunction! This thread/link is exactly what I was looking for...

My questions now have answers.

-Mea

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Aw, rats, I didn't even notice Umbrax scooped me.

I'm shaking my digital fist at you Umbrax!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
You can also obtain your own "Conspiracy Master" forum by submitting three approved articles to the newsletter. For more information on that, click here.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
You can also obtain your own "Conspiracy Master" forum by submitting three approved articles to the newsletter.

Thank you, William One Sac!

Very interesting link!

-Mea

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Oops, sorry about that! Thought you meant FSME. My brain wasn't working correctly there for a minute.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

You can also obtain your own "Conspiracy Master" forum by submitting three approved articles to the newsletter. For more information on that, click here.

Hi William,

I wonder if you can help me, since I'm obviously being a bit thick today. (It is a holiday weekend in the UK - so I'm entitled to turn my brain off).

I've previously seen the thread you mentioned and been keeping an eye out for the articles in the newsletter.

I thought I'd signed up for the newsletter. I've received a few emails with titles like "ATS Weekly: August 25th, 2007" and "ATS Weekly: August 18th, 2007". I've assumed that these are the ATS newsletter, but they don't seem to have any articles in them - they just have sections entitled "Hottest News", "ATS Mix Podcasts" etc etc with relevant links.

Where can I find previous examples of "approved articles" in the relaunched ATS newsletter? I can only find rather old newsletters, which date back to before the relaunch.

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 26-8-2007 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hello IssacKoi,

It is true that the newsletter has been going out without a featured article lately. That is because nobody has been submitting stories. But the offer is still open for anyone who wants to submit an article. Here are a couple of examples of articles that have been approved:

There are more, however that is all I can find at this moment.
I am not certain where all of the newsletter issues are being archived, but I am sure that SkepticOverlord has that on his agenda.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Here are a couple of examples of articles that have been approved:

Thanks. That's very helpful.

Isaac

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Out of curiosity ...

Are skeptics qualified to be Conspiracy Masters? If you don't believe in anything, are you a master of nothing?

new topics

top topics

join