It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have two theories about et life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have a theory about ets, and wanted to post it so everyone can read it. Does anyone might think that aliens wonder on our planet why so many people die a year? Maybe there curious at us because so many people leave this planet instead of coming to it (being born). And my other theory i have a few years ago is. Maybe different colors of different star systems are like the aura's of these systems and tell us what type of life live's there. What does everyone think?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
THx for sharing, i like both of them, specially the first one.

there are 10000000000000 of theories out there, alot of them make some people rich, maybe if u develop ur theories u can make some cash!, or can make u famous, like david ike, or some other nuts out there.

i will love if u make a book or something like that, i am sure i will buy it!

good job and thx for sharing
[edit on 24-8-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I actually have a new theory if anyone cares. I actually had a thought, i still believe that only 1 percent of abductions are true. But in effect it doesn't mean what were dealing with is good or bad. Maybe the rest of abductions have something to do with mind altering waves, or those attributed to scalar electromagnetic weapons. Gee, if i could find if it's true or not, i'd be a god in the ufology movement. Also i think the reason why there withholding the ufo thing to the public, because i belive the government has the tech to tell what's underground or beneath the waters with the scalar weapons. If true, the truth would be interesting.

new topics

join