It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Scott Stevens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I was following Scott Stevens regularly as he was updating his site with new and compelling information. About 6 months ago, he apparantly got freaked out about something and took off. His last blog, as I remember, said that he was being picked up to research for somebody that he couldn't say. Since then, his website has just been neglected, and no updates have surfaced. Was anybody else watching him, and has anybody heard from him?

He was into weather modification, the HAARP conspiracies, etc. He had some pretty good evidence to back up his claims.

If you don't know who Scott Stevens is, here's something from his bio:

I returned home in 1996 to eastern Idaho to work for KPVI-TV staying nearly 10 years. In September 2005 I began to pursue this interest full time. Without question, forecasting here has been a great challenge; I suppose even more so with all that is going on in the skies.

His full bio here.

His website is weatherwars.info

Look under phenomena on the left to see some of his pics and essays.
Click me

For some reason, his webmaster and him just up and left.

I would like to know whatever happened to him?

PS. I know it says, "Defaed By golf_bravo" but that is new. His site was down long before that guy.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I find this thread rather interesting...

Originally posted by Quasar
About 6 months ago, he apparantly got freaked out about something and took off. His last blog, as I remember, said that he was being picked up to research for somebody that he couldn't say.

Is there a link for where he said this?

Were there more details?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
scottstevens.podshow.com...

Looks like it may be his new site.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar
I was following Scott Stevens regularly as he was updating his site with new and compelling information. About 6 months ago, he apparantly got freaked out about something and took off.

Yeah, he saw a cloud that looked like a face and ran for his mummy 'cos he thought the Japanese were after him .......

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
interesting thread. but im receiving errors with SQL on his page. I think we has scared of the fact that we had 23 or 24 volcanoes erupting at the same time. All the tragedies in the world. but if it was just the cloud that scared him then im not completely concerned about his whereabouts. he could be in a mental health clinic.

top topics

join