It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aaron Russo, producer of From Freedom to Fascism has passed away

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Aaron Russo, producer of From Freedom to Fascism has passed away this morning. August 24th, 2008. A great American Hero and patriot. God Bless you Aaron! He fought his battle with cancer long enough to enspire and educate countless people to learn the truth about the globalists agenda.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I am sorry to hear this, he was a good man.

If anyone has not seen Freedom to Fascism, please watch it this weekend out of respect if nothing else.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by Ionized]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Anyone interested in viewing America: Freedom to Fascism,
Can view it here
video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Indeed he was a hero. Freedom to Fascism is a fantastic exploration of the Federal Reserve. I looked forward to more productions from Mr. Russo, his passing is a great loss.

brill

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
While I admire him for speaking his mind and even though I disagree with his message he still had the courage to speak about it and in our time its good to know that at least some people care about current events instead of being idiots sitting around drinking beer watching American Idol or the Superbowl all day.

I do however disagree with the term "hero" ... the real heros of the 9/11 where the NYPD and Port Authority Police officers, New York State court officers and FDNY firefighters and EMTs and the common people and those from the other law enforcement and fire/rescue agencies that responded who charged into that building to do everything they could to try and save people's lives.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
I do however disagree with the term "hero" ... the real heros of the 9/11 where the NYPD and Port Authority Police officers, New York State court officers and FDNY firefighters and EMTs and the common people and those from the other law enforcement and fire/rescue agencies that responded who charged into that building to do everything they could to try and save people's lives.

Everyone sees a hero in a different light. I won't argue the fact that those you've listed could be considered heroes but I'm not clear on why the generic 9/11 reference was made.

brill

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I would like to express my condolences.
A hero is a person of distinguished courage or ability,
admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.

Aaron Russo was indeed a hero.

Its a damn shame we have to lose people like him.
He has inspired and enlightened many, including myself.
Although he is gone, his message will live on.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
There can be more than one hero or one group of heroes. There's no reason to compare the firefighters and Aaron Russo. It's not a competition.

The NYC firefighters, all firefighters everywhere, all good police officers, Aaron Russo, there's a long list of heroes. Unfortunately we can't honor them all in the way they deserve. Some are forgotten because we're too busy with pointless wars and watching reality tv shows.

But we should never say a certain group are heroes and one man isn't simply because they aren't of the same profession. They are all heroes and they all must be remembered as nothing less.

So to our firefighters, our law enforcement men and women, our men and women in the non-corporate military, Aaron Russo, and the countless others who have been forgotten, you are true heroes and true patriots, and what you have done or continue to do for this country should never be forgotten.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
this is truly sad... i really like this guy,true american patriot!... i wish you well A.R. Rest In Peace our friend.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by KINGOFPAIN]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Another freedom fighter gone the way of so many. You will be remembered for your accomplishments Aaron.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The ONE thing I won't forget is his chance to talk to Nick Rockefeller about whats going to happen in the future.He wanted people to see this,so here it is.

Google Video Link

[edit on 4-9-2007 by tormentor]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
God bless the man for opening his eyes. They probably helped the man on his way if you know what I mean.

I still love the part in his movie where he's grilling the ex-IRS bigwig about how the law says he doesn't have to pay taxes and the IRS idiot keeps saying he has to because he just has to.

RIP Aaron.

Peace

top topics

join