It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my art....if you wanna call it that

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
wow.. I am soo impressed with everyone's artwork. There are so many talented people on this site. Well if you wanna see what I do, you can visit my site. My pic is on there too if anyone cares to see what i really look like.

www.paintedwithglee.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hey, you're drawing well too you know!
Love some of the leaf and flower designs.
But my fav. was the huge dragon/snake from Dragon Ball lol! (yeah I'm a dork)

Seriously, keep up the good work

On a side note, if you can, I wouldn't use a yahoo email account, to handle business stuff, if possible.
It makes the whole thing look a bit less professionnal.
(sorry, don't want to sound like a jerk, it's just cuz I did a bit of webdesign, and we always told customers to not use free email account. Anyway, I saw you also had a email with your domain name, so...)

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
thanks for looking and commenting morbid

no probs, i don't mind the advice, I really don't use the website for business persay...just as an online portfolio thing.

the dragonballz is my kids room, I keep having to add characters to it...should have new pictures of Goku soon.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
You're welcome

Is there a wall in your house you haven't drawed on? Lol! Anyway, the inside of your house really must not be boring to look at.

I think the first few time I practiced drawing, when I started, was with Dragonballs character. After a few practices, those kind of manga character turn out to not be that difficult to reproduce, and they still look good. I'll check if I haven't kept some that I could scan...

Now I'm looking at my empty walls and think they look incredibly boring...I wished I wouldn't have stopped drawing after high school.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
actually my walls aren't that exciting

I did a faux finish on my living room walls.
The bathroom has some floral stuff
but the kids room I where I went crazy...

you know, you don't really forget how to draw, so if you haven't done it since hs, just pick up a pencil and start, it will come back to you.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Well I still think what I saw was looking really good

You know, I tried a few times, and it seems I have this syndrome of blocking when in front of a white empy page...

But it's definitly something I would love to re-start doing.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Nice job, Worldwatcher. My friends sister studied internal decorations. But she don't hold a match up to that. I thought you were taller, oh well.

Thank you for being comfortable enough to share that. You have many good qualities, something the other members here might find as enlightening.

Originally posted by m0rbid
I have this syndrome of blocking when in front of a white empy page...

Thats, odd, because it's the exact opposite for me. That and when I'm being "asked" questions, INTERROGATORS YOU"LL NEVER GET ANYTHING OUT ME!!! HA!HA!HA!HA!

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Very nice !! I've only done one wall mural. They are tough. I'm not really a painter though, it took me several weeks. I did it for friends of mine. They wanted their new baby's room to have a Noah's Ark theme.
I'll post a pic if anyone wants to see it.
I really like your art WorldWatcher. Keep up the good work !!

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Advisor and DarkLanser, thanks for looking and for your kind words. I appreciate them

and yep I am only a measly 5'2 inches tall

but's it's not too bad, except for me having to using step stool and ladders to reach mostly everything.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
well I got a big job starting Monday, gonna be do some decorative painting in a chain of beauty salons, so I will be scarce over the next two weeks. I will post pics, if ok with the client when I am done. I'm looking forward to this job but will be missing ATS, hopefully I won't be too tired in the evenings to come and at least read up on what I miss.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
...well I got a big job starting Monday...

Nice one worldwatcher, good luck!

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Love your artwork. I am curious as to what kind of protective finish goes over the art on the wooden serving trays though.
Looks like you have found your "niche". I am still searching for mine.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Nice work... Hopefully, we can see the salon when you're done!

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
thank you guys,

I will definitely be posting pics when I am done at the salon...the owner gave the okay. I'm still working there though, probably won't be done until next week, since I have to work around the beauticians and their appointments...plus Mrs. salon owner is a real pain in the you know what, she is the most indecisive person I have ever met, and on top of that, I still have to come up with a victorian type mural for their house.

oh yeah, I seal all my wooden pieces with several coats of clear polyutherane. (did I spell that right) for easy clean up with a damp cloth.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Okay, sorry to say I am not as good of a photographer as I am an artist, so apologies for the crappy quality pics.

But I did update my site so that you can see what's has been keeping me busy the past few days.

Hopefully I will be able to do a little bit more instead of just reading and get back to posting crap

feel free to comment on the work...good or bad, I appreciate honesty.

OOPS forgot to mention it's Under "NEWEST WORK" and "MORE NEW STUFF"

www.paintedwithglee.com...

[Edited on 3-8-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Nice...it looks great!

I also absolutely love the faux finishes!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
thanks gaz, now off to paint some more

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
excellent work !

I used to paint and draw, have not done it since high school, maybe someday I will pick it up again.

You guys just might have inspired me to do that.

I signed your guest book too..

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
bump.... seeing gaz's mural has made me want to paint something again, but i have finish my xmas presents first.

anyways, I have great christmas gift ideas, if anyone is stuck and can't find a present

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Nice... Thanks for the bump!

I'll bet the dragonball Z room is a big hit with kids!

I have to say though, I LOVE this wall treatment...

What technique did you use?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join