It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Castro been dead been since 1981?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
With all of the reports lately that Castro has died i found a theory/conspiracy recently about how he has been dead since 1981.

Here is the link: www.uncoveror.com...

i hope the link works, if not maybe someone can help me out posting it.

mod edit: cleared up any confusion by editing title

[edit on 24-8-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Already being discussed: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit: OK I see you are talking about an old conspiracy claiming he's been dead since 1981.

Maybe you should change your title to avoid confusion with the other thread.

[edit on 8/24/2007 by Gools]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Interesting idea i suppose, but it seems like the only basis they're going off of is the observation that Post-1981 Castro dresses in civilian clothing more-often than pre-1981 Castro. I don't see anything concrete in the "article," which reads more like a blurb.

I also find it hard to believe that the United States Government is making more money selling Cuban products like cigars on the black market than they would if these products were made available to the entire population and taxed. I'm pretty sure the government would make a lot more money if the embargo were lifted.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
They certainly would. Duty rates on tobacco are big earners for governments.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So you wreckon that the guy that maradona and chavez goes to see is someone different. Nope for me, its the real castro for me.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The real thing i thought was interesting is that they had a name of a guy who supposedly is Castro. I haven't looked into too much, just stumbled across that blurb.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Read this story: www.uncoveror.com...

Is this a theory anyone here at ATS believes...just curious...not saying i believe these blurbs but....

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I'm surprised there isn't any more disscussion being had about this subect. I find it pretty interesting as I've never heard that before.

new topics

top topics

join