It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
No, he is not doing it for the money. he was a well known
sports presenter here in England before he changed paths.
And when he did come out with his theories, he was ridiculed,
laughed at, and his day job truely over. Does not sound like a
man doing it for the money!
He does it for the money.
He switches jobs. Does not mean he isn't in it for the money.
He pushes his stuff and falls flat on his face. Does not mean he isn't doing it for the money.
He recovers from his mistakes and now makes money from it.
One of the things he learned early on is to avoid saying things that can be tested.
Originally posted by JOHNK46
There are many views on Icke:
- He is only out to make money from his wild allegations;
- He is feeding an already overinflated ego;
- He never renounced his wild assertion that he is the son of god. Did he?
- His books are simply copied and pasted from his earlier books, and those are summaries of other people's conspiracy theories;
- He refuses to answer questions on his wild allegations, unless you pay him a tenner!
- A little knowledge is a very dangerous thing, and Icke's knowledge is very patchy;
- He is leading an easily lead section of the population astray with his wild, ill thought out theories;
- His 'website headlines' are more hate fuelled than any of the people he criticises.
Does he want locking up?
does not make any sense. He was very famous in england
when he was a sports journalist.Obviously earnibg good
money too. But one day he wokje up and decided to throw
that all away, get ridiculed and laughed at on the streets,
his children and wife laughed at. So he lost all respect in the
sports world, lost his job, was the nations cliwn for a long time.
He did all this for money. I dont think so
Originally posted by thehumbleone
Who knows, all I know is this dude belongs in a psych ward along with the other loons that believe him.
Originally posted by JimboSlice
Does anyone else think its a possibility that david icke uses the reptilian idea as a means to make himself sound crazy in order to beat TPTB to the punch, allowing him to openly expose the New World Order without retaliation from the hidden hand? TPTB continually deem researchers who aim to expose hidden truths as wackos, but, is it a possibility david icke has made himself out to be a wacko so that he can freely expose the truth? Thoughts?