It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
- He is only out to make money from his wild allegations;
- He is feeding an already overinflated ego;
- He never renounced his wild assertion that he is the son of god. Did he?
- He refuses to answer questions on his wild allegations, unless you pay him a tenner!
A little knowledge is a very dangerous thing, and Icke's knowledge is very patchy;
- He is leading an easily lead section of the population astray with his wild, ill thought out theories;
- His books are simply copied and pasted from his earlier books, and those are summaries of other people's conspiracy theories;
Originally posted by Sytima
I don't know where Icke got his ideas of reptilians from, but I think it's either a bunch of fairytales combined into some drug-induced nonsense or he had a bad experience with an iguana as a child.
[edit on 30-8-2007 by Sytima]
I don't know where Icke got his ideas of reptilians from
That doesn't change my views on general human knowledge on the subject, unfortunately.
Originally posted by thehumbleone
Who knows, all I know is this dude belongs in a psych ward along with the other loons that believe him.
I'm not stating it's general knowledge, I'm stating for the general population 'familiar' with the subject.