It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the SPP/Provocatuer story is important

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Here are the threads in case you havn't been following the Agent Provocateur story from the recent SPP summit in Montebello.

Here in Breaking News:
Police accused of using provocateurs

Here in Current Events:
NAU meeting protest ends in teargas

Here in General Conspiracy:
Agent Provocateur

The reson I believe this story is so important is that it's rare that an event like this is caught on tape; rarer that it is involving an organization with lots of mainstream members (CEP union) and I would assume some funding and political muscle (if it's like the unions here in the states, well more like they used to be); rarer still that the MSM (even if just in Canada) have taken a look to it; and almost unheard of that the opposition (i.e. protesters, unions, etc.) was able to get it's story out and framed in a persuasive way before the governments involved, aided by the MSM, were able to do damage control perception management.

Anyone who believes there is a drive for a North American Union (without the consent of the people or even the legislative bodies) should grab hold to this and use it for all it can be used for. It's pretty obvious to me that these Agent Provocateurs were trying to instigate violence, they are the only ones in the video with rocks. The only logical reason I can think for this is to discredit those opposed to SPP/NAU. If they had been successfull in instigating violence they would also have been succesfull in reframing the coverage of the protest from a legitimate exercise of political free speech/right to assemble into another "violent protest put down by brave Lawmen". Thanks to their slipup, they and their tactics are the focus of the debate.

It's also obvious that the PTB really don't mind if we turn to violence. In fact I'm begginning to believe thats what they want. It gives them an excuse to clamp down harder, control by fear (those who just want to live in a safe society), and feed the Prison Industrial Complex. The last thing the PTB want is to be "caught slipping" like this. They've lost control of the abillity to control the debate through their proxies in the MSM on this particular event.

If it's not too late to stop whatever they have in store for all of us, it will be through "slip up" events like this, whistleblowers, and grass roots getting the word out. CTers, UFOlks, radicals, and non-conformists of all types should (IMHO)jump on this with gusto. It's so rare to catch them rock-handed in something that we've been saying has been going on for decades. Use this opportunity to get the word out, put pressure on elected officials, and not waste the opportunity that this represents.

Several edits to correct poor grammar and spelling.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by jefwane]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

Amen, brother.

Planting Agent Provocatuers in nothing less than state sponsored terrorism. If we prosecute this, GITMO would become a crowded place real fast.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Almost every post you have made in the last few days has gotten a star from me jefwane.I am in total agreement. Every person I had dealings with at work today I told them about this. Some knew about it, some didn't. But they all know now. I pointed them to relevant websites and articles to look at the damning evidence themselves. One person even said that the cops were justified carrying rocks undercover to protect themselves. I couldn't believe it. I was dumbfounded that this person said this. I asked if he knew, as Canadians, that we have the right to peaceful assembly and what they were doing was an infringement upon that right. He said no, he didn't know that and didn't really care. His reasoning was that this was some radical protesters and that the police had to do what was necessary to stop them. When I pointed out that it was the head of HIS union( he works for the telecommunications company here) that was leading the protest, he didn't know what to say. He finally agreed to go home tonight and look at the video. I see this as a small victory in helping to open peoples eyes and see that this stuff really does happen. Police and our leaders don't have our best interests at heart and are willing to do whatever it takes to discredit the people who they are supposed to be protecting.

new topics

join