It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki New World Order. Disturbing!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I Came Across An article that is somewhat fishy. I think its rather interestign but i dont believe all aspects of it. ITs About what will happen whent the annunaki take over etc.

This is a very difficult article to present because what is about to happen is most disturbing. Things on the Earth are about to take a tremendous turn for the worse.Most of the people on the planet are oblivious to what is happening; the New World Order is about to engulf the world. Of those who have some awareness of what is occurring, only a small percentage of them understand that Anunnaki aliens are behind the New World Order.

Whilst humans can be cruel taskmasters, the people of the world are unprepared for the evilness that alien taskmasters will soon be expressing after they implement their plans for the NWO. In the short term, the Anunnaki slave masters will no longer hide behind invisibility technology and remain behind the scenes, nor will they worry about making good impressions on people or personal-relation issues. In the long term, it will be all out slavery, with the humans who survive the onslaught being subjected to masters as never before.

There are many reasons why the Anunnaki remained hidden from human eyes on the planet all this time, and why they have not used their technology to annihilate the whole human race. One of the reasons is that most of the races of Anunnaki are not particularly attractive in physical terms. When they arrived on Earth, they were taken in by the human form and admired its appearance. This led to many aliens mating with human women, either forcibly or voluntarily. Many of the Anunnaki have strong sex drives, and the fact that humans can mate whether in or out of season was a bonus for the aliens on Earth.

Source

I sounds rather interesting. but its long.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

...full lips and big buttocks are examples of Anunnaki programming...

hmmm, I always knew I felt like an alien, but this clinches it.

Seriously, though, a space faring civilization, hiding in the shadows waiting for .... what again? ... to turn us into sex slaves... ok.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
did you read the whole article....?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zakd619

sorry, I could not get past the sex part ... guess I am just another man!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I read it and to tell you the truth articles like this make people think this is all a bunch of BS, the NWO and 9.11. The creators of that article are idiots here we are trying to tell the world and they come and write about aliens and conspiracies with little to no backing.

BTW nice signature I read it all, so I guess it was Oswald. But Kennedy was killed because he was in the way of an agenda.

top topics

join