It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floating Aliens Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I need some help locating information on what I can only describe as "floating aliens." These are the guys who look like they are wearing cloaks or capes and hover between 30-40 feet off of the ground. They remind me of the Floaters from the 1994 pc game, X-Com: UFO Defense (UFO: Enemy Unknown in Europe). If someone could please point me in the right direction for finding information and or pictures of these guys, I would certainly appreciate it. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

i hope this helps u

[edit on 24-8-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

Thanks. I'm currently on my lunch break at work and can't view movies, but I'll check it out when I get home. It's interesting that you replied to my request. I had just finished reading the thread that you began regarding UFO Emergency plans. Very interesting stuff!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm a bit surprised that noone else has come up with info on these. Maybe nobody is interested, but I sure am. I came accross a short report on this site. Scroll down about 1/3 of the way to a header titled "New Jersey." It's basically about how a large ufo and a floating alien are scaring a whole neighborhood.
I really wish there was something better to call these sightings than a floating alien.

And again, I can't belive the lack of information on these sightings. A living being hovering in mid-air is certainly worth investigating in my book!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Could always use the term from X-Com and call them Floaters? There's really not that mush aside from a few You tube videos out there. I think because it's such a regional account not many people are interested.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLaprad
I think because it's such a regional account not many people are interested.

Right. That's what I thought at first since most of the reports I had heard about had come from Central America. But this latest one- New jersey is a far cray from the equator. It's just interesting that these sightings only began recently, over the last 10-15 years. Does this mean that the aliens are sporting a new self-contained version of the same technology used to fly their crafts? There is at lest one report where the Floater (good call) is nowhere near a ufo and actually shoots straight up until it is completely out of sight. That would mean that they don't have to be right next to their craft and they aren't tapping it for "hover power" -for lack or a better term.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

It's odd how he says he hears a beeping sound in his left ear. Oddly enough I hear that sometimes, but there are no 'beings' near by I just laugh and tell my wife aliens must have implanted a chip in my brain. Just thought this was odd.

Anyone else have anything like this?

---

Also my wife's family were camping near Buffalo, New York. Her mother, her sister, and her were sleeping in the same room in this cabin secluded from everything. Her mother claims she awoke one night while camping. she woke up sitting up in bed and there was a bright light under the door. She also said my wife and her sister were also sitting up, but they were still asleep.

new topics

top topics

join