It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everythings connected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I have been finding connections in my life that have begun to get grusome.
The virginia tech shooter was my friends cousin,
Some guys stabbed a kid to death in a masonic cemetary,
When I joined a coven. I found out that one of the members brother had participated in the stabbing.
I just got a new job at a local bakery, and the bosses wifes mother was the one who saved my best friends life. I have even more connections that are happening, and most are prety disgusting. I will post more.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
While it may be unfortunate, these connections really aren't all that strange. Everything you observe is made of the same stuff on the quantum scale, and our consciousness has shown (scientifically) an ability to interact with the physical world. Why then shouldn't it be able to interact with other conscious minds? Why then shouldn't it be such a small world as far as your experience goes?

In 2000, I got a job for a database management company. I kept hearing people talk about this girl who used to work there, she sounded like a lot of fun. Five years later I met a girl at a bar who later became my wife. She's the same girl who used to work at the company where i used to work. We didn't meet through friends or anything. Infact, she approached me.

About 10 years ago i lived in Wisconsin and worked for a concert venue. Six years later while living in Florida, i ran into a guy i used to work with in Wisconsin. Turns out he moved down to Florida about five months earlier and lives in the same apartment building as I did.

There are a million other connections I could tell you about. It happens all the time, in ever walk of life. It's amazing how many of our lives really are intertwined.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
We're all connected one way or another, spiritually there's no doubt. Ever find someone you seen years prior in a totally different area? It seems sometimes we are destined to get in touch with some people again, or even the same people in different lives. It always good to observative in ones life. I've found strange connection with myself and others as well. The strangest was of people saying I look just like a relative of theres, of course that's probably common(there can only be soo many combinations of looks), however still the fact the these people have found me and are of significance in my life now. Other connections I've found are closer to what you have mentioned. Very disturbing. With help of the net, the world is getting smaller, while we distance ourselves emotionally at some point. A good example is networking sites like Myspace, ever helping the world to become smaller(as we connect with long lost friends, etc.)

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This is great because this week I picked up the Cosmic trigger series by the late anton Wilson. He talked about synchronicity( The net) , and how para researchers, and drug experimenters are more prone to awaken to the net.
Good stuff

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Syncronicity is one of my favorite terms because it has been a part of my life ever since I can remember. All of the experiences that you previous posters have talked about have been mirrored in my own life; not the specifics but the same general kinds of things. I have also found that if you sit down to chat with anybody, even a total stranger for a long enough period of time, eventually, you will find some commonality of experience( people that you both know, places you have both been to at the same time, etc.). I believe that "syncronicity" is just another part of the warp and woof of reality as a whole, and that "reality" is a lot stranger and more complex than we ever imagined.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
smetimes connections can be quite funny and weird such as my fiancee's elder sister was the nurse of my dying granfather before i met him.
his cousin married my mums best friends son before i met him.
each of my three best friends all went out with his three best friends and we only realised when we were going out a week.
and his other best friend was marring one of my old friends i hadnt seen for over three years.

so i could find take this as spooky but i find it quite funny.
thats life.
you dont realise how small this world is

new topics

top topics

join