It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do u think about this 'prophecy'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
First of all I dont personally believe something will happen on Aug 27, and this is not my work. I just thought you might wanted ti read this:

In this prophecy forum a person predicts earthquakes or some sort of disaster in America on August 27.

prophecies.us...

In the biggest forum in Scandanavia- a norwegian discussion forum called "VG Diskuter" a person predicts a major event that will destroy 27 American cities in August 2007. This thread was written a couple of months ago:
vg.transact.no...

Translated:

August 2007, the beginning of the end

" In August 2007, 27 cities in America will be destroyed. The beginning of the new Era starts here and will last until 2012. Believe it or not, for who knows?

Is this all a coincidence?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
considering that these "prophecies" were posted on foreign boards, it is probably just wishful thinking, on their parts. Seriously, I doubt that anything will happen on Monday, but I'll be watching just in case.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Gosh so soon after the fizzled prophecy about 18 August 2007 ?

This is actually based on the lunar eclipse of 28 August 2007 (or perhaps 27 August for USA) It's most visible in Australasia so if anything happens it will be this region.

From an astrology point of view the eclipse affects relationships, not geology, however the alignment of the Moon with the sun may cause gravitational disturbance that could cause an earthquake.

Why don't we all watch and see ?

Shucks I live in the "shakey isles" and earthquakes are always happening here. Even when there isn't an eclipse.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ha there ya go ... five minutes after posting this at quarter to two, Saturday afternoon, the house swayed with another earthquake. That was a groovy one this time.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Sy I live in California where eathquakes are happening daily. They don't even worry me. It's like a quick roller coaster ride LOL

Saying an earthquake is going to happen anywhere near a known area for them isn't predicition, it's going to happen.

new topics

top topics

join