It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark square

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
A few sightings of mine:

One of my first ever sightings was a dark square up in the sky. Completely motionless, hiding behind cloud.

The object remained visible for as long as the clouds didn't obstruct my view.

The object was tiny, barely visible in fact.

The second sighting, was of a strange looking craft moving at oddly slow speeds above a small town. The craft extended in length until it became a long rope. At this stage I asked a passer by if he could see this rope like object, and he just said "Yeah, it's one of those aircraft contrails isn't it?".

When I looked up again it was starting to vanish.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Can't say I ever saw a square shaped craft as you describe. I'm a skywatcher, and I collect information on Top Secret Government Projects. Anyway, a brief story which started all of my intrest in this field of material, to summarize it, it was Halloween around 5:45 PM. I was out in this open field (which is erie enough) when I see a light off in the distance, and it is still light at this time where I live, as it approached closer I could here the sounds of hyper-like turbo engines, similar to the ones NASA's testing called the Pulse Detonation Wave Engine. This specific craft happened to just so be the 'covered-in-black' Aurora Delta Craft I think. Ever since then, I've keep an eye to the sky. Keep watching you may find what you're looking for. Remember, the truth is out there.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by htown
Can't say I ever saw a square shaped craft as you describe. I'm a skywatcher, and I collect information on Top Secret Government Projects. Anyway, a brief story which started all of my intrest in this field of material, to summarize it, it was Halloween around 5:45 PM. I was out in this open field (which is erie enough) when I see a light off in the distance, and it is still light at this time where I live, as it approached closer I could here the sounds of hyper-like turbo engines, similar to the ones NASA's testing called the Pulse Detonation Wave Engine. This specific craft happened to just so be the 'covered-in-black' Aurora Delta Craft I think. Ever since then, I've keep an eye to the sky. Keep watching you may find what you're looking for. Remember, the truth is out there.

I have no idea what these "craft" were if that's indeed what they were, but I know for a fact that I don't care.

Yes, I saw some odd objects, but I'm not worried. If they are secret military things, then cool. If they aren't, then oh well. At least if they are military, you can feel somewhat protected.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I've yet to see anything strange in the skies...other than these things on the net....

but, I'm still looking anyway.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AukerResearch
A few sightings of mine:

One of my first ever sightings was a dark square up in the sky. Completely motionless, hiding behind cloud.

The object remained visible for as long as the clouds didn't obstruct my view.

The object was tiny, barely visible in fact.

The second sighting, was of a strange looking craft moving at oddly slow speeds above a small town. The craft extended in length until it became a long rope. At this stage I asked a passer by if he could see this rope like object, and he just said "Yeah, it's one of those aircraft contrails isn't it?".

When I looked up again it was starting to vanish.

Tiny, barely visible, hidden behind the clouds......

Yet you could tell it was a square.

If an object is barely visible, then it would be nearly pin-point in size. Pin-point....

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople

Tiny, barely visible, hidden behind the clouds......

Yet you could tell it was a square.

If an object is barely visible, then it would be nearly pin-point in size. Pin-point....

By barely visible, I mean large enough to make out shape, but small enough to look past. And it wasn't completely hidden behind the clouds. There were breaks in the clouds when I could see the square.

But any normal person would be able to fill in these gaps, I'd only expect to have to give the above information in the case of either an idiot or an extreme sceptic.

I'd hazard a guess that you are an extreme sceptic, although I'm just itching to call you an idiot.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
yes I'd say seapeople is a SKEPTIC...(before you go calling folks an Idiot you might check your spelling)...
and not to worry mate...every time I read your posts I get that familiar itch...

top topics

join