It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mossad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Over the years, the Mossad has expanded into many fields, the most prominent of which are:

* Covert intelligence gathering beyond Israel’s borders.
* Preventing the development and procurement of non-conventional weapons by hostile countries.
* Preventing terrorist acts against Israeli targets abroad.
* Developing and maintaining special diplomatic and other covert relations.
* Bringing Jews home from countries where official Aliya agencies are not allowed to operate.
* Producing strategic, political and operational intelligence.
* Planning and carrying out special operations beyond Israel’s borders.

From what I have read about the Mossad they seem like a lawless group of extremists? I only learned of them recently which I have only had time to read about in some spy magazines I have, but from the definition above that I gathered from there website and the more links I follow about them from google it just seems they are a terrorist group of control freaks, is this correct?
It also seems that they have some skills in allot of spy liek tactics be it assasination, spying on corporations via PC viruses, Developing and maintaining special diplomatic and other covert relations, Planning and carrying out special operations beyond Israel’s borders.
Seems like they can do whatever they please?
And the USA FUNDS IT GO f'in figure.
mossad can kill where they please

more lies abroad

Mossad kills iraq scientists

I don't understand why contries like this can even be allowed to Exists!
What good do they do? honestly?
Its even more #ed when countries like USA FUND THIS KIND OF #...

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The US doesn't fund it.

Overseas intelligence gathering units by nature break the law- in other countries. All countries have laws relating to espionage and treason.

It's the nature of the game.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaNine

Of course the United States Government funds it.

Have you seen the amount of money they give to Israel each year? They are the ones who are paying for the missiles Israel uses and selling them to Israel. They are the ones funding the Israeli Government, yes even Mossad and by default are the ones who should be held to blame when Mossad or the Israeli Government kills a terrorist.

If someone gave money to terrorists they'd be charged. That's a crimianl offence.

But giving it to a Government which are nothing more than terrorists and that's fine and dandy.

The bull is so clear for anyone with half a brain to see.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Giving money to a government is not equal to funding an intelligence service.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
Giving money to a government is not equal to funding an intelligence service.

When a government funds the intelligence service and the intelligence service works for the government then I would say giving the money to the gov would be no different than giving money directly to the service.
So how could you say it is not equal ?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Why are you drawing a distinction between Mossad and any other intelligence service? How is it different from, say, the CIA or KGB? All of these agencies perform a similar function for their governments.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
'looks at watch'

Well, that person should be along any second now to start screaming "ANTI SEMITE!!!!!!!!!" at top volume, and pointing at the OP while adding them to the Axis Of Evil...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Well considering he's not taking into account the existence of other intelligence agencies MI6, CIA, ISI etc, people might suspect he might have something against Israel? Surely?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peyre
Well considering he's not taking into account the existence of other intelligence agencies MI6, CIA, ISI etc, people might suspect he might have something against Israel? Surely?

Try reading my first post before assuming I stated....

From what I have read about the Mossad they seem like a lawless group of extremists? I only learned of them recently which I have only had time to read about in some spy magazines I have,

The key part being "I only learned of them recently which I have only had time to read about in some spy magazines " I read em when I'm going number 2

I was just kind of shocked when I comprehended that they are most likely funded by the USA, I mean they (U.S.A) are the Order out of Chaos Corporation.

new topics

top topics

join