It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Over the years, the Mossad has expanded into many fields, the most prominent of which are:
* Covert intelligence gathering beyond Israel’s borders.
* Preventing the development and procurement of non-conventional weapons by hostile countries.
* Preventing terrorist acts against Israeli targets abroad.
* Developing and maintaining special diplomatic and other covert relations.
* Bringing Jews home from countries where official Aliya agencies are not allowed to operate.
* Producing strategic, political and operational intelligence.
* Planning and carrying out special operations beyond Israel’s borders.
Originally posted by DeltaNine
Giving money to a government is not equal to funding an intelligence service.
Originally posted by Peyre
Well considering he's not taking into account the existence of other intelligence agencies MI6, CIA, ISI etc, people might suspect he might have something against Israel? Surely?
From what I have read about the Mossad they seem like a lawless group of extremists? I only learned of them recently which I have only had time to read about in some spy magazines I have,