It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation can awaken your psychic abilities.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I have learned the hard way that meditation can awaken your psychic abilities. The more I do it, the more I have been receiving communication from another realm. Usually communication is very brief, however its not coming from inside my head. I always do a certain type of meditation where you put your palms towards the sky, which supposedly you do when "looking for answers". (as oppossed to palms downward which is for grounding yourself when in fear, stressed, or have anxiety)

Example:

- When I remember to, I meditate before sleeping. While sleeping I woke up to my door opening and someone saying "who brought these damn fleas in here". Two people live in my home me and my girlfriend, I looked over to make sure she was still in bed and she had slept through the whole ordeal. I was surprised she didnt wake up because the voice was so loud in my head. Earlier that day I was sitting down (looking at my biceps actually and flexing them) when I saw electrical particles floating about through my room. It was like dust except they were obviously charged with electrical (or some type) of energy.

Has anyone else experienced enhanced communication with another world through meditation?

It gives me the creeps, and almost makes me feel psychotic, however I am intelligent and sane. Is it possible that I am just experiencing a world that people usually block out with consciousness?

[edit on 24-8-2007 by blowfishdl]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hey blowfishdl!

There really isn't too many running threads on experiences while meditating, but if you have some extra time on your hands I can point you in the direction of a few threads you may find interesting. I haven't quite figured out how to post links yet or I would be starting my own threads more often. Using the search function look for the locked threads authored by Alien Agenda - they are very long and you have to weed through them to find the experiences people were having. More important is a thread authored by mikeboyd - he has a very good theory on how everything (like alien abductions and other dimensions we experience) happens within us.

The people who participated in Alien Agenda's threads have never really (that I know of) got together and compared notes. I'm not sure if others still use any of his techniques. I also feel his intentions were good but the way he would title his threads definately posed problems. With that being said, I'm going to assume what you will find openly discussed by participants, in his threads, is only the tip of the iceberg regarding what people were really experiencing.

His claim to fame was that through his techniques it was proof positive of alien communication with Gray's. Not one single person, that I know of, actually found and communicated with them - but that's not to say there wasn't communication in some type of form, that was alien to myself and others.

What I still find most interesting about his first technique (what I call the color technique) is that it is basically the exact same thing you find in the Emerald Tablet of Hermes. I'm speaking of the four colors - red, blue, yellow and green, what the alchemist knows as fire, water, air/wind and earth.

Anyways, you are not losing your mind. Meditation is a great tool and the mind is a wonderful place. I'm going to borrow a line from the musical group R.E.M. - "Consider this the hint of the century" - Christ knew what he was talking about when he said "The Kindgom is within you." You'll just have to trust me on that one

[edit on 24-8-2007 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I have been meditating recently for about 3 months now and I have not experienced anything you mentioned. Perhaps I am not at the level I need be or don't really know what I am doing beyong AUMMing myself to death.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Personally I don't believe AUMMING works for me, in fact when I tried it it simply made me lose focus on clearing my mind. Also, I have always had the ability to 'shut off' my conscious mind before meditation. Possibly I have some sort of natural ability?

I would recommend trying to remove your soul from your body while meditating and try to make yourself feel like your floating out into space. That is my favorite thing to do and I have yielded a ton of results from it.

Just don't ever panic and try to wake yourself up from the transe immediately, because that is the only way suppossedly you can hurt yourself. By your "soul re-entering your body" from a legitimate out of body experience, you could be having one without even knowing it so wake yourself up slowly!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct

His claim to fame was that through his techniques it was proof positive of alien communication with Gray's. Not one single person, that I know of, actually found and communicated with them - but that's not to say there wasn't communication in some type of form, that was alien to myself and others.
[edit on 24-8-2007 by Myrtales Instinct]

Actually, funny you say this!~ I had recently posted a thread in which I thought posting had even made me communicate with aliens!

Basically I don't know who I am coming in communication with, however I do know its a tough communication barrier to get through. I hope to someday find out for sure who I am communicating with. Any other ideas who I could be talking to?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well.....I was one of the peeps that tried Alien Agenda's color thingy. The most I got was a really loud vibration ringing in my ears that freaked me out and I woke up. About a month ago I was meditating while sleeping around 130am I think, i wrote it somewhere else in some threat, I was just laying there with my palms up, don't know how long i was out but suddenly i heard the vibration and ringing in my ears, I tried to wake up but couldn't move my body at all. I felt like I was paralysed, as my head was looking upward facing the ceiling, I was able to open my eyes and literally saw an alien face starring at me, looking at me with curiosity and observing me. That took about a few seconds and finally I was able to move my body, turn to the fetal position on my left side and say "God please help me understand what is going on" and I fell asleep. For a whole week i felt sick and very weak. After that I was a lot better. Lately I've been trying to get comms again, but I guess I lost my touch. Does anybody here know what this might be?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hi blowfishdl,

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Has anyone else experienced enhanced communication with another world through meditation?

Yes.

I am a spiritual medium of many years.

Originally posted by blowfishdl
It gives me the creeps, and almost makes me feel psychotic, however I am intelligent and sane. Is it possible that I am just experiencing a world that people usually block out with consciousness?

When you sleep and meditate, you become more receptive to the telepathic messages from people on the Other Side. Becoming aware of that and being able to handle it, simply takes practice and experience.

The more intuitive a person is, the greater the receptivity when meditating and sleeping.

Never use drugs to open oneself up psychically. Doing so lessens one's ability to handle the energy and messages that come through.

I suggest that you address the spirits that talk to you. Tell them that you only want people with a Dominant Aura Color of sky blue or white to communicate with you. Then close your eyes and perceive or see the energy colors behind the telepathic messages, e.g., whenever you hear a voice in your head. Discarnates cannot hide their energy colors. If you see or perceive orange, yellow, red, or violet, willfully reject that energy.

Also, they hate it when you challenge them

So don't hesitate to do so if you feel abused in any way.

harvosky,

The paralysis, the alien observing you, and feeling sick and very weak thereafter for a week, all point to a Zetan-Grey abduction, not an experience derived from meditative practice and telepathic communication.

The vibration and ringing in your ears was probably your body reacting to a paralysis beam.

Abduction Prevention

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The more you meditate, the more aware you become of who you are.
Fear will make you stop and re-evaluate how far and how fast you go when it comes to meditation to awaken your psychic self.
It actually comes in cycles over years of stopping and starting and examining what you learn. At least for me it is this way.
I have had a lot of communication over the years with the spirit world, but never "aliens". I did have a vision of one once, it looked like a large preying mantis and was accompanied by the feeling of seeing something I should not, and not wanting to look again.
I stopped meditation several years ago after life required me to stop paying attention to myself and actually become part of the blue collar workforce. I still can do much of the things I learned through meditation, and found out later on that I am a medium. I cant even imagine what would happen if I got back into serious meditation. Thats my own fear though

As to seeing charged particles, try focusing on the aura of people, you seem to be becoming aware of energy patterns. Look into ley lines and living auras

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
i love meditating. I didn't like it when i first started trying, but once i got good at it, i loved it. I feel an overwhelming sense of peace and contentment when i meditate, and also in ordinary life, i feel like i have this protective bubble around me wherever i go. Meditation will not only give you physical benefits but mental and spiritual ones too!

I have had quite a few different paranormal experiences with meditation. Sometimes i will be able to remote view things, even though i have no idea how to remote view. I have felt many weird sensations, tingly sensations, pressure on chakra areas, kundalini energy rising, channeling energy, grounding (i can do this very easily, in fact i'll do it now while im typing, i feel the connection to mother earth instantly), sensing my aura, feeling other energies, i've had some telepathic experiences, and a lot of altered states of consciousness (where i feel like im spinning or becoming flat and merging with the floor, or where i feel like my body is really heavy and sinking, and my brain slows right down and feels heavy). I am also very good now at stilling my mind, clearing my mind of all thoughts and completely silencing my inner voice, i can do it for long periods of time (up to about an hour) and i often do it while driving or when im at work... not just while meditating... it's like meditation on the go.

"Be still and know that i am god"
By mediating we become still and go within to discover our godliness.

But if you are close-minded and don't let anything sway your beliefs, then you'll always be living inside the box (the mental construct you've made for yourself). Its only when you open your mind and accept the possibilities, that you will experience anything which could be considered paranormal.
"You need to be open to receive"

new topics

top topics

join