It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images of Artifacts on Mars-In Color

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
These are some great images of some rocks and artifacts on Mars, they were taken by the Rovers that are still up there. (I guess they finally dispatched someone to clean the cameras and panels)
There is a poster here that scrutinizes every Mars image looking for items like this, so I know he will be interested in them, if hes still around.
His name is mikesingh, I havent seen him around lately but it could be just me missing his posts.
Here is one image of an incredible, levitating, rock on mars. Of course it is just an optical illusion but it still looks pretty cool

Here is the location of the rest of the

Below are color images of some of my important discoveries on Mars. All of the original images are contained in the Flip-Book, "What NASA Isn't Telling You About Mars." Images shown here [1] are only a small fraction of the images in that book. The website from which the following images originated does not currently have color images for all the other artifacts in the book. Further, the website which has these color images claims these are color-corrected, and accurately represent what an astronaut would see on Mars.

Images and a brief commentary below each one

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Wow that's the surface of Mars? It looks so similar to some areas you'd see right here on Earth, I thought it was supposed to be red or something there.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by fweshcawfee

Yea and the sky isnt supposed to be blue either but it is.
Nasa has been caught several times, changing the color of the images sent back from mars probes.
I have seen images of mars, taken straight off the jpl website, the color ranged greatly between a very strong reddish color, which is what most people think, all the way to a brownish color. More than one time, ive seen images that look just like the Utah/Nevada desert.
The sky is colored as well, ive seen the same thing. Some images had the sky a reddish color, which is, so they say, due to the winds blowing up the "red sand" into the atmosphere. Then ive seen pics of a beautiful light blue Martian sky.
which one is the truth?
Im gong for the brown sand and blue sky myself.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Supposed to be? I dont know, I dont think the atmosphere of Mars take any heed whatsoever of what our scientist say its supposed to be.

I just see plenty of interesting rock formations that would be neat to examine up close, but nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Ignoring the coloration controversy, I think we can safely say those pictures are of rocks.

It's almost comical that this guy thinks they are machines.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
i couldn't even find half the things he was talking about. someone whos not competent enough to use paint to circle the objects is not someone im going to think can recognize a fossilized mechanical object. those were rocks, all of them.... except that one picture where i think i saw a boulder.

[edit on 8/24/2007 by bokinsmowl]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

That rense guys needs to get a life, I Can look at the clouds and make assumptions too... get my drift.....

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightworker12
Ignoring the coloration controversy, I think we can safely say those pictures are of rocks.

It's almost comical that this guy thinks they are machines.

What is comical about it?

yeah, most of these look more mundane. But there are many, many that aren't. I will just refer you to the "Forest On Mars" thread for a couple dozen pages of information.

What would you say if you were told that we have several thousand humans living on Mars already? No, i don't know it to be true...but given the things presented on this site in recent months, i certainly think it probable.

Don't be too quick to dismiss...there is some very good research about this very topic elsewhere. Our friend Kronos has provided us with another link. Pick through it and discard what is less relevent, but there were a couple of things of value there for sure.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Some people seem to have the misconception that rense actually authored that storey, he didnt though, he just hosted it for the author. if you read the commentary youd have seen this.

Color Artifacts On Mars
From Ted Twietmeyer

I personally think there are some strange anomalies that come from a supposed dead planet. For example, the last picture shown on the site, in the top center you can clearly see a sort of Y shaped object and what appears to be something peeling off of the end of it, the author mentions a coating of some sort and some possible numbers to.
Mars is a few billion years old and it would be pretty narrow minded to believe that there wouldnt be any artifacts left over from whatever civilization lived there or from other visitors that may have come ang gone or maybe are still there.

[edit on 8/24/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Im no expert, but dont rocks formed by Volcanic activity have those kinda angular shapes the way they break apart or fracture? None of these really screamed out to me but yea there are others which yet have been unexplained as mentioned above..I always like the shrimp fossil..

www.enterprisemission.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I know exactly what you're talking about and again I say it is comical.

The forests on Mars pictures are ridiculous, I'm sorry to say. I've seen these pictures and the website marsanomolies.com or whatever it is, and I believe any geologist would simply laugh at some of the outlandish conclusions. The human brain is designed to look for patterns, and these pictures of "forests" and "evidence of ancient civilization" taken from above are nothing more than natural geological formations. Yes, there is evidence of ancient rivers and oceans, but the key word there is ancient.

I've yet to see any convincing evidence, and I've seen exactly what you're talking about.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by lightworker12]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
[edit on 24-8-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I wonder if the original author can explain two things....yet really don't expect him to....

How does a mechanical object become fossilized? Really curious about that.....

And....

Why would the secret Mars explorers pick up rocks, mark some graffiti on them, and simply put them back down? What?.....Barsoomian taggers?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Supposed to be? I dont know, I dont think the atmosphere of Mars take any heed whatsoever of what our scientist say its supposed to be.

I just see plenty of interesting rock formations that would be neat to examine up close, but nothing out of the ordinary.

I agree. Lots of interesting rock formations, but I couldn't really see all the stuff the author says he can. I think he might be pushing the envelope referring to them as 'fossilsed mechanical objects', etc.

Cool photos, though.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Mars Color Photos

On the mars rover color photos. I guess thoes things don't have fricking color cameras on them, i guess what they do is take multiple black and white photos with different filters on them. Then the assemble them back here on earth. I think they use compas as a color matching system; each corner has a different color.

I guess there is some contraversy to get a TRUE color picture from mars using this method. But i guess we can get close enough.

areo.info...

Now, that being said... nasa has released some images that you can tell that isn't the correct color, maybe the purposly change the L4 image with the L6...

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Concerning the coloring inconsistencies and color anomalies.....perhaps more technical detail and knowledge of the Mar's rovers optical equipment would shed some light on that....but then again for those who insist NASA is hiding something they would not believe the published technical specs of the rovers in the first place.

BUT, you can take pictures here on earth from your front porch every day for a year and come up with sky color differences (from dark blue to damn near white) depending on the weather and the settings of the camera that day. Something to think about (unless you think they are using a cheap one shot camera and there is no weather on Mars)

I think there is life on mars, and that there has been life on mars for a VERY long time. I don't think it is detectable yet, but we are getting close to finding it. Not something that is going to wave back to the camera though....

[edit on 24-8-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I am just offering some "red hat" support here...

Mechanical objects don't become fossilized if they are metal. However, they can become somewhat "vitrified" (if you will pardon the anological use of the term here) from a relatively short yet intense blast. The type of short and intense heat seen emitted during an electrical arc, for example?

There is some evidence for this type of event on Mars in the strange blueberries. They are not the same type of blueberries seen here on earth, as they do not form from accretion that is slow, over time. They are not geological in nature.

They DO, however, resemble hematite formed from a welder's arc when he is welding iron.

Consider the origin of Valles Marineris. Looks almost like a snapshot of electrically machined metals.

While each of the above represents electrical etching examples in the lab, consider the effect of two colliding ionospheres as two large bodies (replete with atmosphere's) came dangerously close. Now, consider that Mar's is scared, while right outside Mars lies an obliterated planet.

Is it any wonder Mar's is the God of War?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Martians abduct Y.M.C.A.!!! Good one. I just got to know where you got these pics? Some could be viewd as you claim, but others are a joke if I'm to belive your claims.

new topics

top topics

join