It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Chokes Back Laughter During Space Policy Speech

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
No worries.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Holy #

However, Bush is still an ass. Repugnants still suck and you're still a Nazi.

You are degenerating Klink. Have you regressed all the way to grade school now? Perhaps you would like to join a "I know you are but what am I?" contest.

Indulge me and show anything I have ever posted that would make me a Republican OR a Nazi.
I'm waiting, you limp wristed liberal weenie

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Nice try there Klink.

Doh....'s gonna need some ice cream for that burn..

Oh well...

I still say his presidency feels like it's probed my anus....

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I just found this comment you made in my ""You're going to hell" thread proving that you speak like a repugnant:

Now go back to dealing crack on the street corner.

I think I'll call you Colonel Crack from now on.

edit: Just a disclaimer I think should be here.
There is no difference in me accusing Colonel of being a crack dealer than there is with him accusing all republicans of his entire list of gripes. Colonel lives in Washington D.C., they even elected a crack smoking mayor AFTER he was convicted!!!!"

These are your words, spoken just like a repugnant.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
How does that make me a republican? All I did was call you out for your wild generalizations of people.

Try again.

By the way, I'm pretty sure you and THENEO are the same person with a severe bipolar disorder. THENEO says I'm a liberal

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by Fry2]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
You voted for Bush.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I am not THENEO, Nazi. I am American. He's Canadian.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
He was the best choice(for me) at the time. I also voted for Clinton (once). I voted for Perot before that. Before that I voted for Dukakis.

By the law of averages I guess I'm a democrat.

Once again Klink, I'm not affiliated with any party. I despise things about both of the big ones. Almost as much as I despise ignorance of which you are a never ending source.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
You voted for Bush. That just proves it right there. You voted for the Nazi Family member. "The best choice at the time."

Suuuurrrrreeeee. Tell me anything.

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I could not vote for Gore. He's even more idiotic than Bush. I suppose you ONLY vote democratic as you don't have the capacity to research the individuals on all sides.
It's much easier to just switch the levers next to the (D).

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
I could not vote for Gore. He's even more idiotic than Bush.

Least he knows how to form a sentence and use the English language correctly. A very good indicator of someone�s intelligence is how they speak.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
and spell

Potatoe

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Finally - and I can't stress this enough, America must probe Uranus."

The president then paused in his speech to choke back muffled laughter before spelling out some of the economic benefits of his ambitious proposal.

Now you gotta admit.... thats pretty funny. I would have laughed my ass off if I was there. Hell Im LMAO now.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
and spell

Potatoe

LMAO I forgot about that. Poor Quayle a very common spelling mistake that our fine media blew out of proportion.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
"Mercury - well, let's just say that this administration will not let America's thermometer manufacturers down at this critical moment in history."

Yeah, the Mercury thing kinda clinched it for me. Don't worry Colonel, sooner or later a nice democratic leader will have the testicular fortitude to step up to the plate.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I think he was laughing at you Colon-el

top topics

<< 1   >>

join