It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graham Hancock - Origins & Altered States (C2C - November 1, 2005)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This is an incredible interview with Graham Hancock in 2005, had it on my PC and thought i would share it with you all.

Origins & Altered States
Best selling author Graham Hancock spoke about his latest book, Supernatural, which delves into the origins of humankind and the wisdom he gleaned from experiences with shamans in South America. Something altered human consciousness around 40,000 years ago, and Hancock suspects it could have been an interaction with supernatural or other-dimensional beings. The ancient depiction of such beings resembles the grey aliens of today, and he suggested they may be the same entities.

During trips to the Amazon rainforest, under the tutelage of tribal shamans, Hancock said he drank a hallucinogenic brew called Ayahuasca on 11 different occasions. He reported being transported into a "very convincing reality" where he telepathically communicated with intelligent beings. He also experimented with the substance ibogaine, which seemingly allowed him to get into contact with the dead.

Hancock also discussed how the Nobel Prize winning scientist Francis Crick admitted to being in an altered state when he discovered the double helix form (Crick used '___' back when it was legal in the 1950's). Interestingly, Crick suggested that DNA didn't evolve on our own planet because it was too complicated to have emerged by accident. Rather, it may have arrived here via a type of panspermia, sent out by a dying high-tech civilization in the form of frozen bacteria on spaceships, Hancock recounted.

Download Link: www.sendspace.com...
Size: 39 mb

I personally think most of his ideas make sense, they are a new way to look at the whole alien phenomena, and he has great evidence to back up his statements like the fact that Crick, one of the most famous mainstream scientist was on '___' when he discovered the DNA helix, something i never knew.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by luis9343]

new topics

join