It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yellow haze UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
September 2004. Smoking cigarette in backyard at around 20:30. I am a skywatcher, having seen a number of anomolous things. I see what appears to be an undulating yellow fog brightly lit internally by what looks like a singular white light. Approximately 1000 ft in height and the size of two fists held at arms length. I would surmize size of football field. It came in NNW over lake erie. I live in old brooklyn ohio. It was cooking pretty good, about the speed of airliner. It proceeded NNW then banked south about 15 degrees. It very nearly went directly overhead. The only thing that kept me from screaming was the knowledge my neighbors were asleep. I relayed sighting to nuforc. It was wild. I felt as though it was aware of my presence.
One of five. But definitely the most terrafying.sp?
John

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
These things are aware of our prescence (sp?). It is no coincedence that we see them. I have had experiences where I knew they were reacting to my thoughts.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I was in the habit of using my digital flash at night having read that attracts them. About six months prior to fog sighting I saw a red orb come into view and I photographed it. For reasons I cannot explain i felt compelled to delete them before downloading to puter. I know, get meds, I would say the same if it didn't happen to me.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Were the fists knuckles up and palms down, or knuckles out to the side as to size of the object?

It appears to have gone on the same heading or did it turn during flight?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Fists knuckles up, and I've been told I have big paws. Big hands. Yes, it most definitely made banking turn, definitely not meteor or bolide, I have seen my share of both. Telescope and skywatcher head. As I said it made a most apparent bank south by approximately 15 degrees and watched till out of sight. Entire sighting approx 7 seconds. I don't take these matters lightly and have conversed my recollection to the best of my memory.
John

new topics

top topics

join