It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fellow Lurkers... Why do you lurk?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I typically read for ATS entertainment and to remain objective. I originally joined due to one of ATS's games. However, I tend to find myself lacking in good discussion topics to start a thread. I also don't think I'd get a news story up fast enough in the forums like others.

I'll give it a go in BTS and see where I can contribute more. Here is a thread dedicated to it...

Why do you lurk?

P.S. Tossing one of these thingys in for good measure...

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Plain and simple is I love to learn about the beautiful world we live in.

And what better place than here. Or there(ATS)

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Come out come out wherever you are!

We need fresh posters so stop lurking and get in here and write something new and different and participate!!

Out of the thousands of members, only a few participate and the others just sneak around and read.:shk:

Come on! Write something. We dont know who you are! We dont know what you look like. We dont care. We just want your mind

SO PARTICIPATE!!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a lot of the times i lurk cause i can't find something constructive to add to threads.. needless to say i still learn a great deal from them

other days i go on posting sprees giving out my 2 cents until i'm dead broke

then i creep back in the shadows for a few days and post sparingly.. some days of the week i'm just "not in to it" i guess. other days i can't get enough of it

top topics

join