It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Choosing Freedom Admiralty/Marine Law jurisdiction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hi all

I saw this awhile ago on a dutch website.
I was quite shocked that I could not find any info regarding Admiralty/Marine Law on ATS except a thread with 3 replies.

People from Canada can check out her file H050470 at the Supreme Court Registry.

Here is a collection of the videos she made to inform the world!
video.google.com...

Irene Gravenhorst has to be one of the best friends you want to have.
Please read and hear here awesome story how she beats the bankers and the gangsters!

You know that when you see your name in CAPS it´s not you right!!??
Check your last police fine
or your loan application form or your ID card.
Atleast in the Netherlands and in Spain we fall under Admiralty/Marine Law.

If anyone want to try it infront of a judge:

First rule never shake hand with the judge as he is the person appointed by the bankers and the gangsters.

""Good morning, I am known by the name XXXX:XXX spelled Capital
"X" lower case x, x, x dash Capital X lower case x, x, x, x, x belonging to
the family Name, Capital X, lower case x, x, x, x, x, x . I am the
Creditor, Author, Agent of the CAPITALIZED ARTIFICIAL PERSON COPYRIGHT
TRADEMARK NAME CLAIM autograph of XXXX XXX XXX and I claim Common Law
jurisdiction and seek justice with Equity law remedy.

Look at the Judge as say, "Do you have any claims against me?"

Then turn to the lawyer and say, "Do you have any claims against me?"

For the record of this court, I present my Non Acceptance of Warrants for
arrest and I promise to pay your papers of commerce with Government Backed
Bonds within the next three months for I will honor your papers of commerce
as I stand in truth with Common Law jurisdiction.

Here is more info from the dutch forum.
As you can see in the EU ,UK and USA we all fall under IMAL

Every time you walk into a courtroom, anywhere in the USA, you'll find this banner displayed in the front of the room, next to the judge. (It's also displayed in federally funded schools and in government buildings.) By displaying this banner, they are putting you "On Notice" that you are NOT in a court of "Common Law," or of "Constitutional Law," but are in a court of "Merchant Law!"[This is an "Admiralty" Flag of British Maritime Law come ashore!
("Old Glory," the Flag of the American Republic, does NOT have a gold fringe!)
This is Old Glory!
In 1938 the united States supreme Court ruled that the "Common Law" was now "statutorized," and no longer existed as a separate system of law (that's why they'll not accept any legal precedent that predates 1938.) As a result, when you appear in a "Merchant Law Court" the U.S. Constitution has no effect, and you have NO Rights! You are now under the jurisdiction of the Uniform Commercial Code!
Because they don't want you to learn the proper jurisdiction, today's courts give lip service to accepting the Fifth Amendment defense -- but try to introduce the Constitution into the court proceedings! You'll be threatened by the judge!
What you are seeing, right in front of your eyes, is an unprecedented GRAB for power by the "federal" government! The "federal" government has NO jurisdiction within the borders of these separate and sovereign united States, correct spelling. However, they have TRICKED you into accepting that they DO have jurisdiction

Source:
floridajail4judges.org...

One more GV vid so you can sleep well

Google Video Link

There is so much to this it´s incredible..I have quite a lot info on this subject I hope we can discuss it properly because I think it´s one of the most important games they play on us!

Enlil and Enki all over again!

Nando out!

[edit on 8/23/2007 by PPLwakeUP]

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hi

More to the story.

"And Your Social Security Number?"

You know, when you try to sign up for a cell phone, or cable TV, or whatever...and they say "No, you HAVE to give me your Social Security Number, or you cannot have the service"!

Well, here is the form.

PUBLIC LAW 93-579 : www.rumormillnews.com...

This is FYI. Folks should be aware that disclosure of their SS# is NOT mandatory and Public Law 93-579 imposes a $1,000 fine on those asking for their SS#. The SS# is the primary culprit in Identity Theft.

This number is simply the number assigned to you as a Maritime Product. You were delivered down your mothers Birth Canal via her WATERS. This is how they get your ass as a Maritime product, a product from Water. If a Birth Certificate has been filled in then you've become an International Maritime Admiltary Product and simply financial Stock for the country of origin. In this case with America your not stock for a country as your classed as United States stock, meaning your stock for a Jesuit-Black Nobility/British East India Company CORPORATION! Remember all Banking/Business/Finance/Currency is controlled by International Maritime Admilitary Law (The law of WATER) controlled by the Sovereign Military of Malta and based on Vatican Canon Law. All Banking is headquartered in Switzerland and also within the "Mission Control" of 'The City' along with New York and Dubai.

This is your ROME number!

Theres many people that can quote politics and understand politics but LAW is a different matter and its VERY VERY complicated and this is how the establishment get away with so much. People don't even realise that George W. Bush isn't even the "Commander in-Chief" as he claims, and this is according to your constitution, yet Americans have no idea its false. George W. Bush is just a Russell Trust Member, Society of the Cincinnati member, Knight of Columbus, Bohemian Club member and of course hes made President by the Black "Venetian" Nobility with their powerbase being within Colorado known as Aspen Institute. The United States was created by the Black "Venetian" Nobility with their British East India Company which still rules today along with the Jesuit Order via the Hudson Bay Company again running out of Aspen Institute. The United States is simply just a Corporation for Jesuit Rome and the Black Nobility utilising their mission control from 'The City' in London, England. Now folks remember that its the 300 members of the Black Nobility within the Committee of 300 who control the British East India Company.

Source:
www.thebiggestsecret.org...

Nando out!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
More to the story.

County Officials Claim Courts Are A Private Enterprise

Desoto County Officials Make Admission that Its’ Court System is part of

A Private Law Corporation

The first question that comes to mind when we enter into a Courthouse is whether or not Justice is going to be administered fairly. We all have a basic understanding of the Law (the Constitution) and based on that understanding, we rely on our judges and attorneys, and other government officials, to also abide by the Law. Never would we suspect that the courts’ officials would bring into the courtroom, a foreign set of laws to be used against us.

Well, a few days past, I was passing along the Courthouse square in Arcadia Florida, when I looked down at the pavement between the Courthouse and the Administrative Building, and noticed some rather strange writing (painted in bold letter as a notice) there on the pavement facing the Courthouse. The notice read “Customer Parking Only”.

Read the source website for more info.

There is not much info to find about IMAL.
So i guess that´s why this thread has no replies..
But anyway this is the law they use on us.
Thank the Queen of Britain for it

Nando out!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
More to the story.

County Officials Claim Courts Are A Private Enterprise

Desoto County Officials Make Admission that Its’ Court System is part of

A Private Law Corporation

The first question that comes to mind when we enter into a Courthouse is whether or not Justice is going to be administered fairly. We all have a basic understanding of the Law (the Constitution) and based on that understanding, we rely on our judges and attorneys, and other government officials, to also abide by the Law. Never would we suspect that the courts’ officials would bring into the courtroom, a foreign set of laws to be used against us.

Well, a few days past, I was passing along the Courthouse square in Arcadia Florida, when I looked down at the pavement between the Courthouse and the Administrative Building, and noticed some rather strange writing (painted in bold letter as a notice) there on the pavement facing the Courthouse. The notice read “Customer Parking Only”.

Read the source website for more info.

There is not much info to find about IMAL.
So i guess that´s why this thread has no replies..
But anyway this is the law they use on us.
Thank the Queen of Britain for it

Nando out!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hi,

Here is some info about Your Birth Certificate.

www.thinkfree.ca...

It is a miracle of a time, and when you are all excited about having your baby, the government social worker that works at the hospital will approach you with some registration forms, telling you 'you have to register your baby'. She will hand you a form and on the cover it says in bold language, 'Every Parent must register' and 'After a baby is born every parent must register
the birth and legal name of their child'. Inside it says:
This brochure contains an IMPORTANT form which parents must complete for
every baby born in British Columbia. The Registration of Live Birth form is the official
Provincial record of the birth and the registration of the child's legal name. Everything you need to
complete the form is provided including detailed instructions and a pre-addressed envelope.'
(It is designed to make you believe you have an obligation to register and if you don't the
law will get involved and you will be in big trouble.)
Next paragraph reads:
By law, you must register the birth and legal name of your child within 30 days of
the birth. Naming a child and registering the birth are your important responsibilities because
registration is the only way of creating a permanent legal record of a person's birth. There is no fee to register a baby's birth so long as it is registered within 30 days. Simply fill in the registration form and mail it in the envelope provided, or bring it to any BC Vital Statistics Agency office. See back cover of this brochure for our office locations and telephone numbers.
It then states:
At the same time as you complete the mandatory Registration of Live Birth form, you have the option of ordering a birth certificate for your newborn.

Now lets take a very close look at what they are actually saying.

So this is essentially what is happening. When you register your offspring, you are
creating a legal entity, or person, you are associating that person with your offspring and then you are abandoning that entity to the government, who appears to be seizing it under the laws of maritime commerce.
This 'person' is in fact chattel property and can and is used for collateral on loans. Your registered baby is in fact a form of pledge and is worth a lot of money. Also, if they ever come for your baby acting under some legislation, it is that chattel property they are acting upon, not your offspring. But because it was all done apparently lawfully and legally, and you maintain the association between that entity and your baby, they have the right to affect your offspring.
The Birth Certificate is not just evidence of the birth; it is evidence that you have
abandoned the king of documents: the Record of Live Birth. They will not accept a certified and notarized true copy of the original. Nope, they need the original itself.
Imagine creating a raincoat for your offspring, the record of creating that raincoat and
evidence of ownership you give to your neighbour. He then comes over and claims the right to
remove the coat, with your child still in it. That is exactly the legal mechanism they use to remove our offspring

There is so much to it..it´s mind boggeling.

And the example is just canadian but it´s everywhere the same especially all english speaking countries.

Nando out

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hi all,

So noone is interested?

Atleast check the GV videos of Irene Gravenhorst that girl definitely kicked the GOV. butt.

Nando out!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Wow too much info to read and reply to! I know Jordan Maxwell and others talk alot about IMAL and the words that they use, and what they really mean. Some one said that Canada is legally considered a captured ship! And I've heard that America is a registered corporation in England. Thanks for the information and links, I've got alot of reading to do!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hi

Your quite right.

In canada even the HQ of the canadian bank borders the sea.
And all countries actually answer to teh Queen.

I post more info in awhile.

Nando out!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This is one of those great conspiracies that come and go. I too haven't seen this one, for a while, and was wondering why someone hasn't posted on this and then let the masses feed on themselves.

Chuck Harder used to talk about this and very similar topics, on a syndicated radio show with hundreds of stations, in the mid to late 90's before he went nuts over the coming Y2K disaster.

Even earlier, back in the 70's, there were 2 groups that would discuss this topic in open meetings. The Minutemen and The John Birch Society.

The Minutemen then, are not the same group that is around today. This was a group that broke off the Posse Comitatus organization and established an even more radical group. Minutemen of today are just wanna-be police nut jobs and people without a life looking for someone in worse shape.

The Bircher's have been around for a long time. They used to have evening meetings in libraries during the week, like any other civic organization. Some good, well meaning people belong to this group.

You dig real deep into this and see if you can bring up something fresh. I'll watch this thread from time to time.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hi m8

I agree 100%.
Here at ATS as a real conspiracy site I had expected atleast some questions, extra info I did not know about this.

But it seems that not a lot of people know this IMAL law of sea and about Common law law of the land.
And espcially in the USA,Canada,UK it's really incorporated that's why I excpected a lot of responses.

But I guess there are no replies because there isn'a lot to debunk it's so deep incorporated in all our lives that you cannot evade this LAW except by becoming a freeman and stepping out of the system.

But if handled properly and if you have the balls to use the knowledge and your right of common law law of the land.
You can evade all taxes, you can even legally travel all around the western world with a self made passport no need for ID cards SS number etc.
And your copy person the one with your name in CAPS is as rich as you want him to be you can let that copy person pay everything.

And this law proves that the US and Canada and infact the whole western world is under control of the Queen of England not the Queen herself but her corporation.
USA and Canada are just corporation for her and the bankers/gangsters.

I have a lot of more info I will have to translate from dutch to English if theer are people that wanna know more but if there ain't replies...

Just watch the GV videos of irene Gravenhorst to see who she abuses in a great way the system that abuses all of us.

Nando out!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Keep the info comming please! With school and other interests and books I'm reading I dont really have time to catch up on IMAL and discuss it, but I would like to have this thread bookmarked so I can come back to it from time to time and read it later on.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
mate this stuff is all brilliant and i starred you accordingly - keep it coming!

I too have heard Jordan Maxwell discuss this topic and can't quite believe that it is all true!

Question i have though - I live in Australia so am curious if we fall under IMAL?
My phone bills,etc and my bank card has my name in all capitals but interesting my drivers license have only my last name in capitals.

I dont see why this wouldn't apply in Australia but will become so much more interested if it does!

Thanks again for the thread

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hi m8

Sorry to say but Australia is one of the original countries that have Imal incorporated through the Queen of England. She is just like the USA,Canada just another corporation for the corporation of the Queen.

Most European countries because they have kings and Queens have made deals with the Queen of England behind the curtains. All our democratic goverments are illusions here in europe the kings and Queens still rule.

All these countries have rituals where you can see it that she still is the boss.

Currently in the news is Belgium that are about to select a new gov. after teh elections but they cannot agree how many seats soime parties get in the parlament etc.
Guess 3 times who selects the informateur that´s how they call it atleast in the Kingdom of teh Netehrlands and Belgium to form teh gov. And to whom he reports?
Right the King of Belgium.

And fall also under IMAL most muslim countries on the contrary are comman law countries. Those kings and queens don´t accept the Queen of England and her army of bankers and gangsters.

Your question about your driver license:
Drivers license is not really important they dont earn money through it I guess.

But everything that has to do with the flow of money (water) will have your name in CAPS.
Whenever you get a fine from the state.
Whenever you sign a contract for a loan, mobile phone contract, all those things.

Check out the Australian gold fringe flag side by side with the normal one.
If you can find those flags with goldewn fringe in the court rooms then it´s all the same as everywhere else.
www.gaiaguys.net...

Nando out!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Hi

THE "JOINDER"

Check in this video video.google.com... how Irene does not give the officer a hand.
Then the officer tries everything to convince by calling her by her real name to do the joinder for the law of the water contract.
She doesnt even reply on that. It's all part of the game they play.
In the last 10 min of that vid the officer really pulls everything he has to convine her.
No way he does not get the contact nor the joinder so no IMAL is possible.
And thats what the bankers and gangster need.

Another freedome fighter Gary Clement!

At the beginning of the court session, when Everyone was asked to rise, I did not. This is important to the JUDGE because when HE sees this, HE knows that HE has an awake Audience, by this I mean educated People who know about the illusion of ADMIRALTY/MARATIME jurisdiction games. I refused to do anything that THEY wanted Me to comply with. when invited to enter through the Gate of the COURT that leads up to the BANKERS BENCH, I declined the offer. This is important in understanding contract law, offer / acceptance.

made sure not to admit to the Name on the piece of paper that THEY had before me, I used the words, I Am Agent, Creditor, Author for the Copyright Trademark Name autograph or any other derivative thereof in any style of cause and I claim common law jurisdiction to resolve matters of commerce with equitable remedy by estoppel. I described myself to anything but the Name.

it was like playing ring around the rosie because the JUDGE kept trying to create a JOINDER of Me, My natural name to the ALL CAPS FICTION NAME. This went on for about 15 minutes and I refused to tell HIM that unless HE recognized My common law jurisdiction that there was no reason for Me to be there!

Nando out!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Hi

The Rothschilds are keepers of the Vatican Treasury and subordinate to the Sovereign Military of Malta who control ALL of the Banking system from Switzerland, The City, New York and Dubai.

Remember banking is based on International Maritime Admiltary Law which is based on Vatican Canon Law and developed by the Knights Templars whilst controlled by the Vatican before they merged with the Sovereign Military of Malta.

Rothschilds wealth is nothing in comparison to the high end Italian Black Nobility families who never get fingered as usual.

z13.invisionfree.com...

Nando out!

-------------------------------
Trimmed big copy/paste, added 'ex' tags and a link.

[edit on 31/8/07 by masqua]

[edit on 31/8/07 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hang on here...are you saying that thereis no common law in the UK?

I think youll need to do a bit of research there old chum.
Try readin this:

Common Law
That part of the English law not embodied in legislation. It consists of rules of law based on common custom and usage and on judicial (court) decisions. English common law became the basis of law in the USA and many other English-speaking countries.

Common law developed after the Norman Conquest 1066 as the law common to the whole of England, rather than local law. As the court system became established under Henry II in the 12th century, and judges' decisions became recorded in law reports, the doctrine of precedent developed. This means that, in deciding a particular case, the court must have regard to the principles of law laid down in earlier reported cases on the same, or similar points, although the law may be extended or varied if the facts of the particular case are sufficiently different. Hence, common law (sometimes called ‘case law’ or ‘judge-made law’) keeps the law in harmony with the needs of the community where no legislation is applicable or where the legislation requires interpretation.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hi

Now for a stunning pictures that tells a million truths.

Knight of the Virgin, George W. Bush with his master SMOM Military Vicar Edward Edward Michael Egan

Remember folks George H.W Bush is a SMOM Papal Knight. Jeb Bush is a 3rd Degree Knight of Columbus. Remember Prescott Bush was a SMOM Papal Knight and Prescott JR if I remember is a SMOM Papal Knight. Now remember that Bush SNR's Grandfather was George Herbert Walker and he was trained at JESUIT Stonyhurst "Military Fortress" College.

SMOM Papal Knight Middle East commander JUAN CARLOS.

FYI the Spanish King also acts a Middle east commander for the SMOM.
Thats why most peace talks in the middle east will be held as a ritual in spain or by Juan Carlos himself.

Juan Carlos with his master, 78th Grandmaster and Prince, Cardinal Andrew Bertie

Now Juan is important enough to meet the SUPERIOR JESUIT GENERAL himself, Peter Hans Kolvenbach. If you do not know who the black pope is then better stop reading

Enough Said, Wake UP!

Nando out!

images.google.nl...

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

Hi Chorlton,

All western countries have common law and IMAL law.
Only some of the muslim countries never accepted IMAL.

And another thing law books are fun we thinks it's the LAW. but a lot of people are above it.

Nando out!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PPLwakeUP

No Im sorry but you are quite totally and utterly wrong.

The UK has Common law, as explained earlier and also Statute Law. There is also Canon law but that really has little to do with people outside of the church.

International Maritime Law has no legal status outside of the sea, or acts committed upon it.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

Well my friend believe what you want.
What kind of reseach did you do? Did you even watch the GV videos I linked?
E-mail Irene gravenhorst please she answers all her mail and she answers very extensivly do it and ask her if the UK is under IMAL.

FYI also forget other LAW there is only LAW IMAL flow of cash!

IMAL is incorporated in the UK no discussion possible here. Didnt you notice the golden fringe on the UK flag my friend?

Check your name in CAPS in documents, police fines, contract for phones ,power.water,gas.

Chorlton I ask you politly if your just gonna attack info I give please start your own thread about the right info.

I want this to become a thread with info not useless debates about right and wrong.

Nando out!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join