It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worlds Youngest Mother

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Damn!!! thats crazy

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Okay....now this is wrong....really, really, wrong....I mean come on....her belly had to be really big how could she even walk! that is if she could walk when she was pregnet....that's just not right....

That doctor reminds me of Ringu for some reson....

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hmm, a very interesting story indeed. should have ended with a game of "Pin the Carving Knife on the Nut Sack" with the brother though.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I think the full and better story is on the link below.

www.telegraphindia.com...

It isn't true that her brother raped her. She never said who the father was and refused to be interviewed by Reuters in 2002. Some people are now trying to help her get a pension from the government.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I remember reading the story before. She was a little abnormal. I read somewhere kids at school would make fun of her. There are many five year olds who are bigger than the average five year old. If any five year old today was to get pregnant they wouldn't make it.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
"Males can ejaculate at about five"

uhm... damn, you must've been a fast grower. most kids only start ejaculating when they've started puberty which doesn't come as early as five.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Her body cant b mature enough.......

or mb...

She has been abducted by aliens T_T

::posting at aliens and U.F.O's::

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
She doesnt look like she's got passed puberty, she looks like a tall 5 year old...as for turning down Reuters interview, who acn blame her! Possibly raped, a child at four years, him dying before her; she's had a tough time...

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
There are many documeted cases of latinos in areas south of the border whos bodies mature faster than normal and i would propose there is some experimentation going on that leads to some of this and also it is genetic thing.....

i was traveling once with my girlfriend and we stopped at a rest stop in west virginia and this boy was walking holding hands with his parents who were quite larger than most people and i thought to my self that boy is awfully large and to old to be wearing only diapers

So i approached his parents and said my your son is a big boy ...how old is he ???
his mother said two years old !!!
my jaw just dropped ...this kid had to be 75 lbs and almost 4ft tall .....we talked about it the rest of the trip and just couldnt get over it !!!!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
There are many documeted cases of latinos in areas south of the border whos bodies mature faster than normal and i would propose there is some experimentation going on that leads to some of this and also it is a genetic thing.....

i was traveling once with my girlfriend and we stopped at a rest stop in west virginia and this boy was walking holding hands with his parents who were quite larger than most people and i thought to my self that boy is awfully large and to old to be wearing only diapers

So i approached his parents and said my your son is a big boy ...how old is he ???
his mother said two years old !!!
my jaw just dropped ...this kid had to be 75 lbs and almost 4ft tall .....we talked about it the rest of the trip and just couldnt get over it !!!!!!

[Edited on 17-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

i read that the little girl lina had been getting a regular pierid seen she was three years old
i want to know who the father was....

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Crazy to think a tiny body could support a baby, unless she was bigger in size than most five years olds too. Incest was the likely reason, but reducing sperm at 7/8? Wonder if their early maturation had to do with chemicals, or does it run naturally in the area. *goes into research*

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join