It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worlds Youngest Mother

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by razorbackhater
my statement doesn't apply to five year olds, but what's so weird about sisters and brothers having kids...hell that's the norm here in arkansas.

please tell me you're joking, please tell me you're joking, please tell me you're joking, please tell me you're joking, please tell me you're joking, please tell me you're joking...

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
lol, sorry man, i am not joking, i'm serious.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hate to say it but he aint joking.

Its a joke about a man getting married and upon finding out his wife was a virgin promptly filled for divorce, he told the judge if she was not good enough for her brothers she wasnt good enough for him

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
lol... amuk knows what i'm talking about, thank god i can not claim i'm from arkansas, i'm just stuck here.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Oh............................................sh!t.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I want to know who is going to be first to use that doctor's pic for their avatar?

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
lol I guarentee that now after you've said that, 4 or 5 people have it open in photoshop right now cropping it!

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
[
For the record, the boy was 7-9, I don't remember... I seem to be having flashbacks to Dr. Persinger's lectures again. So much information, so little space.

Whoa, Deus Ex, do you mean that your professor was Dr. Michael Persinger? The fellow that claims alien abductions, ghosts, and paranormal experiences are the result of electromagnetic energy interacting with the brain?

It doesn't seem like too big of an assumption for me to make: Canadian, psychologist, big salary....

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Holy Bat-crap! Very interesting post. I worked for 3 1/2 years at Wilford Hall Medical Center in San Antonio. The youngest mother I'd seen was 12... I found out that recently there was a 22 yld GRANDMOTHER here...

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Only just found this topic...

1. Overlords like the look of this quack!

2. Great for post # 333333

3. All in this story is not quite as it seems...

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx

Originally posted by DeusEx
[
For the record, the boy was 7-9, I don't remember... I seem to be having flashbacks to Dr. Persinger's lectures again. So much information, so little space.

Whoa, Deus Ex, do you mean that your professor was Dr. Michael Persinger? The fellow that claims alien abductions, ghosts, and paranormal experiences are the result of electromagnetic energy interacting with the brain?

It doesn't seem like too big of an assumption for me to make: Canadian, psychologist, big salary....

The very same. Also firm believer in remote viewing.He also broke God and proved that 'religious experiences' can be scientifically recreated. He's fairly proved that 90% of purported abuductions are pure bull, but I still believe that there are abductions every now and again...

And, for the record, he is very, very wierd.

DE

[Edited on 24-1-2004 by DeusEx]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I dont think it would be possible for a 5 yr old to be developed enough to hold a child. No way. Maybe its just a picture of a girl with her little brother and someone said she was the mother for attention. Whatever.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I dont think it would be possible for a 5 yr old to be developed enough to hold a child. No way. Maybe its just a picture of a girl with her little brother and someone said she was the mother for attention. Whatever.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
this is actually true, its in my guiness book of world records.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
The doctor looks freaky with the glasses. Like some horror movie nazi mad-scientist.

my thoughts exactly!

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Isn't the girl a bit tall for a normal five-year-old?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Dont forget this kid!
Her son maybe?

And Daddy!
Maybe her Brother

Sounds like good old West Virginia!

Must have been something in the H2o or did they live near a Nuclear Powerplant?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Oh my. That picture from deliverence in horrid.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   

The doctor looks freaky with the glasses. Like some horror movie nazi mad-scientist.

I think if that doctor did not look like he was wearing x-ray vision glasses, I would believe this story more. His appearance really knocks down on credibility points.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join