It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaping Hole found in Universe

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

I don't agree
its the darkness the darkness is coming call doctor who cause the daleks are going to destroy space and time as we know it.

I can not speculate what it is because I have too little information on what it might be or can be.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopsyCret
This news was debunked a couple of weeks ago. There is no hole in space, it was just a measurement error

The debunking article is a cover up and the LHC shut down due to an "accident" was a cover up as well. It took only a few hours after the emergency shut down to compute the rate of the expansion of the newborn Higgs Alpha Tau particle, which is a mirror image of cosmos-forming Higgs Tau Alpha particle: a billion light years in eight months or so.

I wonder what the science will study after the universe is gone in ten years.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Maybe it's a blank canvas and the powers that be haven't had a chance to start construction / creation yet.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Could this be the black hole were suppose to go through in 2012 like the mayans predicted

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
If you're into the fractal-universe idea, it's just a bubble amongst the "molecular soup" formed by the surrounding galaxies. Perhaps it's a giant golgi apparatus?

If that's the case, something much bigger may not realize we're even here. And that brings up the question of what infintesimal things may be pondering their existance within our atoms?

Still it's a pretty cool find that traditional theory will have fun trying to figure out.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join