It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mc Donalds BIONIC HAMBURGER take a LooK!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Did anyone go to www.thebestdayever.com... yet?

Announcement: For Only $29.95 Per Month You Can Have Unlimited Access to the World's #1 Resource for Raw and Living Food Nutrition!

Download and listen to over $3,093.74 Worth of the most Advanced Super Food Seminars, interviews with Famous Raw Food Authors, and a large download library of Nutritional Coaching Archives, Articles, Recipes and More - (ALSO INCLUDED: Hundreds of Dollars in Un-Advertised Bonuses as Well)!

:lol
excessive use of
)
!!!!!

What would the un-advertised bonuses be?? guess someone had better pay up and find out!

Don't get me wrong - the message is fine.
Just the price tag and the voice over ~ people gotta make money out of saps / shoots and roots.

[edit on 30/8/2007 by Now_Then]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by annestacey

Great posts, as! What you call taste inflation, I’ve always called desensitization. A couple of decades ago when I decided to eliminate almost all sugar from my diet, it took me a couple of weeks to get used to it. Now, I can eat a bowl of just plain oatmeal with nothing but a bit of fruit or preserves in it, and it tastes very sweet to me. The real taste of the food comes out now and is very satisfying without the need for all kinds of condiments. And of course the health benefits have been spectacular. My blood sugar issues are just plain gone, and I can have the occasional dessert when I wish, which always taste amazing. I can hardly stand to drink sweet tea or a Dr. Pepper now, it’s just cloyingly sweet to the point of being distasteful. Moderation baby!

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

The only way to eliminate the use of all chemicals in agriculture would be to get rid of over half the human population and pay $50.00 for each burger, because we would all starve to death without the increased production we get from there use.

Bull biscuits! Organic agriculture is only slightly more costly in the short term, and pays for itself in the long run. Both our farm land and our domesticated animals suffer from the use of chemicals, and it’s very short sighted to improve immediate profit at the cost of long term problems. The use of chemicals destroys the biodiversity of the soil, which will lead to food shortages eventually. pubs.acs.org...
nutiva.com...
I buy organic bison meat, and it’s only $1.25 more a pound than the chemical filled beef on the shelf next to it.

I agree with your opinion that the government shouldn’t be telling us what we can and can’t eat, AD. People should be able to make informed decisions about what they’re eating though, so the solution is education. When people become aware that slightly less expensive food could have very expensive health consequences, organic food will become much more popular.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
i dont see how this is any different than say.. beef jerky.

could someone explain?

yes.. a burger will dry out and solidify. What else is it supposed to do? Evaporate?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
well, somebody is taking action on FAST FOOD in general....

we all knew it was going to happen,
& we all suspected it would start in California,

well here it is, the Story @ 'Limits on Fast-Food...'
www.latimes.com...

(this goes beyond just the processed foodstuff at McD...)

in the report, ""Amid worries of an obesity epidemic....
Los Angeles officials...
are proposing a limit to new fast food restaurants ...

...a two year moratorium on new fast-food restaurants
in South L.A., will be voted on this fall.

...the story notes that in a very small section around Adams Street in S. LA there a 20 fast food vendors ('restaurants' to the polite crowd)

social engineering at work !

FYI
this does not deserve a Thread of it's own

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
See now. This is why I'm glad I personally know a guy who grows his own corn to feed to his own cows, and never buys corn seed that's genetically modified. No growth hormones, no pesticides, nothing like that. He takes a real serious hit on his crops without the pesticides, as well as a big hit on his beef, but at least I know for SURE it's 100% organic. (Well, with the exception of a small amount of copper from the bullet, he doesn't think rectal electrocution or the hammer are a good way to die, he does it the old fashioned way... 1 bullet, no warning, and you have to buy at LEAST a side of beef at a time and freeze it. He only slaughters when he has an order, and a side of cow will last a year)

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hi everyone! My name is Brad, I've been McDonalds Free for over two months. It's been really hard to stay away from, but I think I've come along way.

Dude that food is so GROSS. It makes me sick, and I feel depressed if I dont eat it after a few days. Those corp big wigs should be SHOT for letting americans eat that poop!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join