It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Politician Likens Immigration of Muslims to Spread of Bird Flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Australian Politician Likens Immigration of Muslims to Spread of Bird Flu

www.news.com.au

A NSW Senate candidate has compared the immigration of Muslims to Australia to bird flu and says it should stop.

Christian Democratic Party (CDP) Senate candidate Paul Green called today for a moratorium on Muslim immigration while a study on its social impacts was carried out.
"If there was bird flu coming from a people's group across the nation would we not halt, assess the risk management of what it means to Australia and then assess the factors and then say, is it not safe...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
abc.net.au

[edit on 8/23/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I think it's a bit over-the-top to compare the spread of Islam to that of an infectious disease, but it's true that societies everywhere should try to understand what the impact of an alien culture will have on their nation.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
We already know that muslim immigrants can have a very negative impact on our society. Take the examples of Cronulla, Al Hilaly and the Sydney gang rapes. Not to mention the current threat of terrorism.

The only problem is that we have a very low birth rate and therefore need to take in A LOT of immigrants, so if we don't take them from the middle east, where are we going to get them from. I definetly don't want the problems they face in The United Kingdom to happen in Australia.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
What seems to be the problem with his statement? I am a non religious American and I completely agree with him.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

Yeah, just ask an Aborigine.

Oops, how dare I?

top topics

join