It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Worthless Ron Paul Candidate -- As Phil Jayhan sees it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Ron Paul is a disgrace to this Nation, and a disgrace to Patriots and 911 people. Ron Paul is the Opiate of the 911 "truth community." And should be flushed just like every other turdball that inhabits the halls of Congress. Watch the video and please don't cut it short, as Ron Paul shows his spineless nature all the until the very end.

Read the rest here....

I know a lot of 9/11 truthers have mixed feelings about Phil Jayhan. I myself have had many a run in with him, made up with him, cussed him out, made up with him, been cussed out by him, been ridiculed by him because I said he was wrong, been banned by him, reinstated by him, banned by him yada yada yada.

Needless to say, we have sort of a love/hate relationship. However, I do give him tons of credit for actually being passionate about the 9/11 movement. (if you don't believe it, get on the phone with him sometime). BUT, I think he may be losing his mind a bit. I'm afraid poor Phil only sees 9/11 these days and nothing more. I have seen him go through his share of tyrades about WebFairy, Eric Hufshmid (sp?) and various others when their "ideas" starting leading them in different paths.

Having read the above post by him, his latest target appears to be Ron Paul. He is of the opinion that since Ron Paul isn't jumping up and down in the streets screaming "9/11 WAS A LIE!!! 9/11 WAS LIE!!! LISTEN TO ME YOU FOOLS!!!!" that Ron Paul is obviously the worst (maybe a bit of an exaggeration) candidate out there now and he's yet another on PJ's long shill hitlist.

Forget that Ron Paul is for less government control, forget that he's anti Federal Reserve and IRS and forget that he wants to do something about the HUGE problem that is the border and illegal immigration.

None of that means anything because RP isn't picketing in the streets about 9/11 truth and 9/11 truth is now the ONLY thing that matters.

Hmm, what do you guys think?

NOTE TO MODS: I put this in the 9/11 forum because that's PJ's basis for initially calling Ron Paul a shill. Therefore, I feel it is appropriate for this forum and also the fact that Phil Jayhan is only known amongst the 9/11'ers.

Jasn

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
ron paul knows whats up. If he said 911 was an inside job it would political suicide, he needs to play it smart.

Whether he does anything about if it was possible for him to get elected, i doubt it but you never know.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

I agree with ya there. I have heard Ron Paul make statements to the effect of, but not approaching head on, the fact that 9/11 was an INSIDE JOB. However, you are right, in these times if he comes out and says that at a debate he would feel his already small chance almost eliminated. Apathy is a killer that leads down a long dark road of denial and, if not put in check, servitude.

Jasn

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

i'm worried it is not just political suicide that is going to happen to him... i admire the guy though...he's a brave little sh**t

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Ron Paul also doesn't directly criticize US foreign policy re Israel, which would be political suicide as well. But you know what he's talking about when he advocates a policy of not policing and manipulating the rest of the world, which must raise the hackles of Zionists and Neocons.

So yeah, he isn't cheerleading the 911 movement, but it doesn't mean it isn't on his radar.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
agreed on both counts.

RP will def. be a "kennedy candidate" if he does somehow pull of the election. Assuming our votes even count anymore, naturally.

Jasn

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Phil Jayhan is a blowhard. Enough said.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Who cares what Phil Jayhan has to say about Ron Paul? If he is making himself crazy over 9-11, that will be his own undoing. I strongly doubt that his ranting will harm RP's chances. Sure RP has questions about 9-11, but like said above, the man needs to be extra careful with who aligns himself with. There are so many looking for a reason to slam Ron Paul, that he is picking his battles until such a time that he can do justice towards certain movements.

I watch how he is painted unAmerican whenever he mentions IRS or the FED. I too admire the man & look forward to seeing him shine. [B]If he gets a fair shot[/B], he will win many people over.

new topics

top topics

join