It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chatter about an "incident" on West Coast at all time high

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Chatter about an "incident" on West Coast at all time high

www.infowars.com

Chatter picked up by WMR's sources in the nation's capital and in California point to unusual events that could be a prelude to a 9/11-like false flag "incident" during the Labor Day weekend, possibly one focused on the San Francisco Bay Area.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
foxattacks.com

[edit on 23-8-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm curious if people feel that after nearly six full years without a terror attack here in the US. Do you think that Americans have become complacent enough that another False Flag attack is needed in order to continue and further the government's agenda. Everyone knows that support for the Iraq War is very low, and we're already seeing the MSM (espcially Fox News) push for a confrontation with Iran.
I think that even though the Media and Politicians are pushing the fear of terror on a daily basis, that enough time has passed and that Americans are not nearly as worried about terror attacks like we were in the first two years of 9-11. Is another terror attack going to get back the support for this administration, the war, and a possible confrontation with Iran?

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The reason we haven't had a major attack in the USA after 911 is because 911 itself was an inside job. The only reason 911 happened was because it was allowed to happen. It's that simple.

You would think that after almost 7 years of being at war with "terrorists" that at least one or two would attack in the United States. The simple fact that it hasen't happened screams of an inside job on 911.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This sounds a bit suspect to me. Similar to the article suggesting that there would be an incident in Oregon because the Feds were running nuclear terror drills near Portland.

I might be going out on a limb here, but it seems to me that if there is going to be another major attack on US soil, it will be big and we will have NO IDEA what is coming. There will be no indication whatsoever.

This is probable either way you look at it. If you believe that th US was somehow responsible, then the Government will be SURE to cover their tracks appropriately. If it is truly a terrorist act, then we will DEFINITELY have no clue, because if we did, we could stop it.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
This is probable either way you look at it. If you believe that th US was somehow responsible, then the Government will be SURE to cover their tracks appropriately.

You are right, like suppressing movie frames from security cameras, hiding the existence of the "black boxs" from the jets that hit the WTC's, um, should I go on?

Originally posted by TruthWithin
If it is truly a terrorist act, then we will DEFINITELY have no clue, because if we did, we could stop it.

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT??

www.americanprogress.org...

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I believe that because of 9/11; because a large number of people have come to learn that the government DOES lie to us; because of the internet and the fact that information cannot be as readily controlled as it was even 5 years ago; because people are pissed; and becuase people are far more aware than they have ever been, it will be increasingly difficult for the government to pull something off. Not that they won't try. But getting away clean is going to be tough. Remember, the beans were spilled on the first Gulf WQar because a savvy reported found that an abnormally high number of Dominos deliveries were going to the Pentagon. It will be something like that that blows their cover.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT??

www.americanprogress.org...

The term is called a "hypothetical". I was merely representing the two ends of a spectrum of thought to illustrate why it wouldn't make any sense at this juncture to have any fore knowledge of an attack.

Easy there pilgrim.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by TruthWithin]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
well this isn't the first time i've heard chitter chatter of an "incident" and i'm sure it won't be the last

if there were to be another attack, inside job or not, i don't think we would have any warning what so ever. it will happen when we least expect it(even thought it seems like a good majority IS expecting something)

apc

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
We may not have had another major attack since 9/11, but we've had plenty smaller incidents. From Muslims plowing down crowds of people with their cars, the Fort Dix Six, Mr. Shoe Bomb, the Muslim snipers in DC... the list goes on. This is how the radicals have been operating in the US for the past six years.

Then take into account the fairly major attacks in other nations such as Britain and Spain, which every American heard about on the evening news.

If these have all been false flags, man... they've been busy.

But there's no reason to immediately discredit the "chatter". This is all the product of the various agencies radically raising their intelligence gathering nets (for better or worse).

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The "chatter" about a "West Coast Incident" may be occurring in regards to a U.S. government anti-terrorist exercise called Nobel Resolve II.

(SUFFOLK, Va. - Aug. 20, 2007) -- U.S. Joint Forces Command's (USJFCOM) Noble Resolve 07-2 kicked off today and will conduct a series of simulation-driven experiments throughout the week to enhance homeland defense measures and military support to civil agencies during natural or man-made disasters.

Noble Resolve, sponsored by USJFCOM, is an experimentation campaign plan supporting U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM) to develop solutions for U.S. agencies and organizations by providing the means to deter, prevent, and defeat threats and aggression aimed at the U.S., its territories, and interests.

Noble Resolve 07-2 will use intricate computer-based models and long distance virtual connections to provide the environment for participants to make decisions and work together as they would in the case of a real crisis.

By using the models, no troops or emergency personnel will actually have to deploy or respond to events, saving money and time.

Navy Capt. John Kersh, the experimentation director of Noble Resolve discussed the purpose of the campaign.

"We're trying to enhance homeland defense by putting together an experimentation venue that allows interested parties to work research objectives of mutual interest," he said. "We're actually distributing the game itself with this series of vignettes so that organizations do not have to leave where they normally work, which is gigantic.

Noble Resolve 07-2 will bring approximately 100 people from across the United States and abroad to develop solutions to provide improved defense support to civil authorities and build upon global partnerships. source

The internet "chatter" in regards to an "incident" to take place on the West Coast may be due to the announcement that a segment of the Noble Resolve II training drill will, in part, take place in Oregon, Hawaii and in the Pacific;

In addition to NORTHCOM, USJFCOM will work with the state of Oregon, the Joint Task Force Homeland Defense, located in Hawaii, and other federal agencies such as the Dept. of Homeland Security, the FBI and FEMA. It will also partner with the Republic of Korea, as well as other foreign liaison officers from other countries. source

The source of the "chatter" might, ultimately, prove to be from from sites such as Prison Planet which announced that Noble Resolve II would be hosted in Portland Oregon, August 20th - 24th.

Of course, the "chatter" might be originating from other sources about some other, specific incident but, in my mind, this would be too much of a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I hope not I live in the Bay Area, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Remember the 'we need a new Pearl harbor' speech?

Well we now have the 'we need a new 9-11 speech'...

America’s fabric is pulling apart like a cheap sweater.
What would sew us back together? Another 9/11 attack.

The Golden Gate Bridge. Mount Rushmore. Chicago’s Wrigley Field. The Philadelphia subway system. The U.S. is a target-rich environment for al Qaeda.

Is there any doubt they are planning to hit us again?

If it is to be, then let it be. It will take another attack on the homeland to quell the chattering of chipmunks and to restore America’s righteous rage and singular purpose to prevail. Stu Bykofsky right wing columnist for the Philidalphia Daily News

Lovely how these right wing nutters think aint it?

What is Americas singular purpose exactly? Do they not realise this is a country of many people, with many different view points and interests. They want everyone to be just like them, so they feel better about being the life sucking exploiters they are...

[edit on 24/8/2007 by ANOK]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I am thinking something might happen around the 26th. But that is my guess, and I really don't have a source to pull it from. (Well sort of- I need to start a thread on it) Anyway, just a feeling I have...Hope I am wrong...

[edit on 24-8-2007 by wrangell76]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

by w76;
I am thinking something might happen around the 26th.

What will happen?

(Well sort of- I need to start a thread on it)

Why? Aren't there enough threads on this already?

Hope I am wrong...

Yup, you were wrong... Now what happens? A new date? Maybe you can start a new thread about how you were mistaken? I doubt we'll see that...

Sorry - just trying to figure out the value-added in your post. I'm hoping to prepare myself and others and need good, solid information. What've you got (I mean besides "a feeling" on which to start a new thread)? I'm sure you have something substantially different that a new thread would be necessary as opposed to simply contributing to this one (or one of the many others about this).

Thanks! Appreciate your input...

[edit on 8/28/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I wouldn't discredit the warnings. The extremists have been doing "dry runs" for the past few years.
KFI640 (L.A. based radio) did several day time episodes about it. Aircrews, in particular stewardesses and passengers were complaining but the gov't squashed it. Stating no credible threat. 2 years later (I only know the timeline because the first happened before I went to Iraq and the follow up happened long after I returned) the gov't came back and said there was a credible threat.

By the way, the show was "The John and Ken show"

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
"False Flag" you guys are hilarious. How about there just might be some non-americans out there who want to harm us? You ever thought about that or does that just make too much sense and not fit in the with the paranoid/delusional mind set?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Maybe the terrorists did what they came to do. They came to strike fear to all
of America, and guess what! they did just that. So when will the next attack
happen? when Americans are all comfortable and not thinking about a terror
attack. As for 9/11 was an inside job, well it worked well for the terrorists, but
not too well for innocent civilians in USA, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Something is going to happen, but we wont know. We wont be able to guess a date, it will be a total horrible surprise.

9/11 was an inside job and so will the next attack. When all else fails, we will be amidst rubble and death in this country, and when the dust settles, and we still have the evil Internet to communicate, we will be able to put it all together, provided we are free to do it.

Its just a matter of time. But no body knows when.

Life as we know it, will end, thanks to Jr.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
If it does happen, i am sure sites like this will find themselves on the front line as even more draconian measures are put into place to clamp down on the last bastion of free speech, the internet.

top topics

join