It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8/24 Countdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Yes, I know we just got over the 8/18 coutdown and nothing happened, but there is still the possbility that something historic will happen tommorw, at least according to the timewave zero program. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is basically a program that shows how history repeats itself and is supposed to show the exact dates of historic events of the past and future. Here is the chart that shows 8/24 as a historic date

Another user talked about this earlier, and had a more specific chart which showed 8/24 as the high point. Now, I have a pretty good idea about what this historic event is going to be. If you haven't seen the post on this message board yet, I will tell you. It is supposed to be announced tomorrow that life has been discovered on Mars. I can't wait to see if this is true!! What do you make of this, and do you think tommorw will be a historic day?

[edit on 23-8-2007 by XFoxMulderX]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Your link doesn't work.

And oh boy, another one of these. I'll see you on the 25th after nothing happens.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lightworker12

Yeah' I've tried two links and neither of them work. You're just gonna have to trust me on this one, I'll look and see if I can find another link.

new topics

join