It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ antichrist???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Okay im not saying this is true its just a crazy thought!
the anti christ is supposed to be the greatest deceiver of all time.... well what if jesus was that deceiver
, just something crazy to think about!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Are you a mason or something?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
well as jesus did only good things and helped people i really doubt it
and as jesus IS christ how could he be the anti christ

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
lancedamien- many do believe what this guy wrote, maybe hes into satan or something.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
i don't understand how people could believe it
surly if Jesus was this anti Christ, there would have been a lot more damage and bad things happen than what have, its just ridiculous

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
think of it this way, only christians think that jesus is christ. in the ten commandments one of them are you shal not worship a false god. like i said a anti christ is the greatest dissever if your a christian and you execpt jesus as christ thinking he is, that is one of the commadments you didnt obay!

[edit on 23-8-2007 by manbearpig]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I just had to add this Jesus Christ antichrist SUPERstar!!!

Live on stage at the Ampatheater! Playing live with Marlyin Manson, And slayer! Dont miss it!!!

You would have to first belive in Jesus for him to be the Antichrist, and you have to buy into all that stuff before it works on us..

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well, I don't believe any of this stuff at all, but hypothetically speaking, just for the mental exercise ...

What if Jesus were BOTH Christ and AntiChrist? didn't he say he was the Alpha and the Omega? that's sort of like saying he's a yin and yang, two aspects in opposition, beginning and ending.

This thread made me think of that for some reason. Pardon the interruption. Carry on.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbearpig
think of it this way, only christians think that jesus is christ. in the ten commandments one of them are you shal not worship a false god. like i said a anti christ is the greatest dissever if your a christian and you execpt jesus as christ thinking he is, that is one of the commadments you didnt obay!

[edit on 23-8-2007 by manbearpig]

jesus isnt a god
he is the son of god

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lancedamien

but christians protray him as god. im not saying its true its just a crazy thought, what if the bible was translated wrong you just never know!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Christians don't portray him as god
as it says there is only the 1 god
so obv people are taught that there is 1 god, Christians don't see him as a god, and i do agree with the bible being translated wrong and changed,
and surly if it has been translated wrong or even changed
who's to say there will or has ever been an antichrist

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbearpig
Okay im not saying this is true its just a crazy thought!
the anti christ is supposed to be the greatest deceiver of all time.... well what if jesus was that deceiver
, just something crazy to think about!

Well the first thought that comes to mind is you have to have a first Christ in order to have the anti Christ,

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
is that anything like "Jesus Christ Superstar"?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
You do know that everything about the Antichrist was written after Jesus was born? Everything about the Antichrist was written by Jesus' disciples. Jews don't even acknowledge an Antichrist, since everything about him was written in the New Testament, which is only acknowledged by Christians...who of course believe that Jesus is the Son of God.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
No, Jesus wasn't the Antichrist, but you can be certain that what a lot of people in his fanclub are preying to right now MIGHT NOT BE JESUS...

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I AM THE ANTICHRIST!!!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei
is that anything like "Jesus Christ Superstar"?

I will have to think about that one lol

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MHSdefend
You do know that everything about the Antichrist was written after Jesus was born? Everything about the Antichrist was written by Jesus' disciples. Jews don't even acknowledge an Antichrist, since everything about him was written in the New Testament, which is only acknowledged by Christians...who of course believe that Jesus is the Son of God.

Yea that's what I meant , lol,

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Funny how people automaticly think they know everything because they read the bible. You cant believe everything you read in the bible. Dont get me wrong, I believe in god and all but the bible has been writen so many times by so many people. I wonder how it came to be that so many people believe in this.

[edit on 8/25/2007 by scottr.]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Are you a mason or something?

WTF?
LMSAO... You have got to be kidding me...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join