It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police accused of attempting to incite violence at spp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If this turns out to be the case,then there appears to be no lenghts the government will go to prevent questioning the SPP.
The video provided shows some evidence that the "protesters" could have been police.
One has to wonder what there is to hide,and why asking questions is so dangerous.

(YouTube)-Protestors at Montebello are accusing police of trying to incite violence. Video on YouTube shows union officials confronting three men that were police officers dressing up as demonstrators. The union is demanding to know if the Prime Minister's Office was involved in trying to discredit the demonstrators.

Video here
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Ummm can't the police have plainclothes/undercover people in the crowd. It's pretty standard practice at these events, which tend to draw out some fairly radical protesters as protestors go. When some protestors come to an event with helmets, body padding and gasmasks, it makes you kinda wonder what they expect of have in mind.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

I don't have a problem with plaincothes/undercover police in the crowd. I do have a REAL BIG PROBLEM with said undercover agents attempting to instigate violence. No one in this vid had a rock in their hand other than the UC's. I used to believe (hell even had a little riot control training in the guard) that even the undercovers were there to keep things civil, identify trouble makers, and basically protect life and property. It's apparent that these guys were there to instigate violence. I'm not gonna speculate on their motives at this time because I don't know what agency they were actually, a part of.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
double post deleted

[edit on 23-8-2007 by jefwane]

top topics

join