It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Possible Anouncement Of Life Found On Mars...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Since our interaction with the aliens began we have come into possession of technology beyond our wildest dreams. A craft named Aurora exists at Area 51 which makes regular trips into space. It is a one stage ship called a TAV (transatmospheric vehicle) and it can take off from the ground using a 7 mile runway, go into high orbit, return on its own power, and land on the same runway. We currently have and fly atomic powered alien type craft at Area S-4 in Nevada. Our pilots have made interplanetary voyages in these craft and have been to the Moon, Mars, and other planets aboard these craft. We have been lied to about the true nature of the Moon, the planets Mars and Venus and the real state of technology that we possess today at this very moment.

I would be very interested to see the propulsion specs regarding these craft. Keep in mind it would take years for a round trip to mars and back using any type of conventional propulsion. Although nuclear powered probes are already flying and are very powerful and fuel effecient, nuclear power cannot generate enough power for close to light or faster than light travel.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
REad this blurb from another website and tell me what you think...

www.uncoveror.com...

just curious to see what people think!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
is this Kutz guy a nut job?? Read what he thinks about the polar geysers on Mars:
www.uncoveror.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
check out this supposed secret landing of an unmanned mission to mars in 1962. i'm probably without a doubt fake, but the first time u see it, it makes you wonder......

disclose.tv...

for some reason the format of this disclose.tv site is half stupid. you have to scroll like way down on the page to see the videos on it. there are some pretty cool videos on there too, but also alot of rather cheezy vids. most of them are probably fake too. but there is sum entertaining stuff.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
^
^^
You're right. That 1962 Mars Mission Video was a fake. It was part of a British TV show called "Alternative 3" that was supposed to air on April Fools Day 1977, although it didn't actually air until a couple of months later. British television is known for it's April Fools Day jokes (remember the spaghetti tree orchards?)

Many people involved with the production of this TV show later admitted that the show was nothing but a prank and was intended only as a practical joke. A fact that I felt was clear by listening to the awful audio track. The people speaking sounded absolutely unbelievable to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Damocles

I would have to agree with that one. Most people think of life as we only know it here. There could be hundreds or thousands of worlds with methane, hydrogen or some unknown element in the atmosphere. This is an interesting time to be alive. There are over 150 exoplanets discovered now. We have not even scratched the surface yet.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
WHOA!

Big time now, i've heard of life on mars before and they showed a picture, it looked like some kind of worm thing!

Super70, do you know if this life is fossilzed or just remains or what have you?

I wonder what could be under the surface of mars?

Nice one Super!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Originally posted by Nemithesis
Anyone stop to thing that maybe, just maybe mars used to be a green, habitable planet until these microbes showed up and "grey goo'd" the whole planet red?

We might not want them on this planet.

That's a very, VERY good point. And many movies over the years have shown why bringing them back could be a bad idea.

Just think how much Australia would be freaking out if we brought it back possible extra terrestrial life!

Back to the main point, I think it's amazing news if they find life on Mars - I can wait for the new probe to get there (if it doesn't 'mysteriously dissapear' just before landing
) and help to confirm this (or prove it wrong...).

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
so did they say if there is life out there

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Since it's already been announced that there's water, in the form of ice, on Mars, I don't think it's a far stretch to assume that there is life on Mars. After all, that would hold true to terrestrial theories of requirements for life. So without waiting for confirmation, I think there is life on Mars.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by Areal51]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Found this video about life on Mars quite interesting:

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
You know what, I'm allergic to mold. And if mold is the only thing on Mars, then great, I'm allergic to 2 planets now. DAMN IT!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
Found this video about life on Mars quite interesting:

www.disclose.tv...

Really good vid, Terapop. Thanks for posting it. Many of those images I've never seen before. And the "tunnels" that lead to the "domes" are amazing footage. Though I have to say that the photo of the Mars rover leaving tracks in the mud was the biggest surprise for me! I nearly fell off my chair when I saw that one. The evidence against NASA continues to mount.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
I don't see why this is important, because it is mathematical fact that life exists outside of Earth. The question is, is there INTELLIGENT LIFE?

[edit on 23-8-2007 by 11 11]

Mathematical fact? How?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I can't believe this, microbial hydrogen peroxide aliens on mars.. There are aliens on every planet, every moon, star, comet, asteroid and speck of space dust. Immortality x forever x unrestrained reproduction = a full Universe. In all the Universe, only God has a private address. You might want to think about that. or not. I have seen life visible via Hubble Telescope a hundred million light years distant. I have seen those same life forms in the Sun and within Nuclear blasts. Your range of vision is limited and you are blinded to the Universe. In the pseudographia of the Old Testament, Adam went to God in great fear and trembling because he and Eve were frightened by the glory of heavenly beings, so God took away his ability to see them. He took away yours also.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Here are some Mars dragons from Viking images 1970's. I squished them together to make more easily visible.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The important thing to remember with Mars surface probes is that ,it's not so much that the landers and rovers found LIFE on Mars,but more important that LIFE found the landers and rovers.The animals and people of Mars treat our probes like tourist attractions. Animals climb on them,Mars people inspect them up close. The Viking landers images contain big life,as do Pathfinder,Spirit and Opportunity.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Flagged!! This is big news! Baby steps, towards disclosure...baby steps toward disclosure

Great Post Super70

OMFG!!

Baby steps towards TOTAL disclosure!!!! (we can only hope!!!!!)

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
whats all the fuss about? its microbial life... it wont really make that big of an impact,

considering the microbes found on the moon were in the news for about, 5 minutes.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join