It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chatter about an "incident" on West Coast at all time high

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Could be more fear mongering,could be fact,might turn out to be nothing at all.But its definately something to at least keep an eye on.

(OnlineJournal)-Chatter picked up by WMR's sources in the nation's capital and in California point to unusual events that could be a prelude to a 9/11-like false flag "incident" during the Labor Day weekend, possibly one focused on the San Francisco Bay Area.

The FBI in Seattle, as well as the Washington Joint Analytical Center (WJAC), have asked for the public's help in identifying two men spotted aboard Washington state ferries exhibiting unusual behavior. A number of ferry passengers have reported the two men showing strange behavior.

onlinejournal.com...

Full story here
onlinejournal.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
the request for info on the two guys has been in the news for a few days now. Wayne Madsen, who wrote the piece, is sketchy in my eyes. On his site, under favorite links, he has NESARA's homepage. NESARA is a scam that has been around for a while. Anyone linking to that page is either in on the scam or a complete moron for believing it.

I'm not saying which way Madsen goes, just saying it makes everything else he says a bit harder to swallow.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Just more scaremongering by the media further perpetuated by members on this website. Where will it end?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I had a feeling something like this might pop up as soon a I heard that CalTrans was going to close the Oakland Bay bridge to all traffic over the Labor Day weekend.

A 300 foot section of the roadway is to be demolished and replaced, necessitating the closure.

From a possible terrorist standpoint, the lack of civilian traffic, and therefore the minimization of civilian causalties, is a decided negative. But, on the other hand, a reduced public presence might also mean a reduced security presence. A definate plus for a terrorist.

The closure has been "in the works" for some time now, as one would expect with a project of this magnitude. N'er-do-wells would have had considerable time to plot their nefarious schemes.

Advantages pointing to a possible "false flag" operation include reduced likely-hood of unintended (read: excessive) civilian casualties less collateral property damage (as a nod to wealthy insurance company constituents), a highly visible and arguably economically strategic target,

And a chance to expose an historically "blue" state to the Bush administration's ideological lap-dog: fear-induced patriotism.

new topics

top topics

join