It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do celebs and famous people chat to each other online?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Stemming off the you think any celebrities/entertainers frequent ATS? thread... do you think that any famous people (like footballers and movie stars) chat to each other online using things like MSN and AIM?

I was having this discussion with my housemates a while ago, and they all seemed to think that only "normal" people use the internet for chatting... but I beg to differ. I'm sure that the majority of celebrities have an internet connection in their home, so why not use it to chat to their friends?

What do you reckon?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by nickh
I was having this discussion with my housemates a while ago, and they all seemed to think that only "normal" people use the internet for chatting... but I beg to differ. I'm sure that the majority of celebrities have an internet connection in their home, so why not use it to chat to their friends?

What do you reckon?

I reckon they do; with other celebs and with ordinary work-a-day folk like you and I, as well. Let's face it, celebrities and movie stars are people too, right? They have the same need for human contact as anybody else, plus I think they must get awfully lonely sometimes, with no one to talk to but their fellow celebs.

I suspect that many of those that you and I chat with and trade posts with,
here on ATS and elsewhere are some that we would least expect to see in such a forum; but like I said before, under the skin we all have pretty much the same needs and desires for human contact. So, yeah I think it's not just likely but probable that many celebs chat and post on-line.

new topics

join