It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiësto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Anyone else love his music? I thought he was a pretty good DJ for ages... but when I saw him live in London earlier this year I realised he is an AMAZING DJ! It was one of the best nights of my live... easily the best live gig I've ever been to.

All of his songs are pretty awesome, so I don't really have a favourite - but I like Elements of Life and Carpe Noctum quite a lot. His "He's a Pirate" remix is cool too.

What do you guys think of him?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I must say that while I am an unabashed lover of hip-hop and rap, I do have a spot for other genres of music in me. Metal, punk, ska, trance...

Tiesto is an absolutely crazy DJ. Personally, all of the Magik series is amazing, but Summerbreeze is definitely one of my favorite cuts to work out to.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Tiesto is a legend then again you already knew that I personally like the song In the Dark, the song He's a Pirate is quality too.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nickh
but I like Elements of Life and Carpe Noctum quite a lot. His "He's a Pirate" remix is cool too.

What do you guys think of him?

I really like the track "10 seconds before sunrise" on Elements of Life, a great anthem.

brill

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
A friend of mine dumped 13GBytes of Tiësto into my hard drive, so I've had the privilege of listening to almost everything he's ever mixed. I must say I like his live sets, specifically Live @ Museumplein 2005, @ Maxima FM 2004, @ Sensation White 2004, @ United Nations 2005 and @ Paradiso 2005... or was that 2006?

As for the albums, it would be Nyana and ISOS 3 and 5. Of course, in all three albums, all 6 CDs, only 3-4 tracks are actually his... Nonetheless he mixes them well.

new topics

top topics

join