It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My weird Moon Pics for Mr. Lear

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I think Matyas is correct in what he just stated...just not sure what he really means.

The dark ring is a shock wave of debris, i think. It would be interesting to have some analysis of hi res images from before/after around the point that the ring dissipated. What was it composed of?

The moon is so electrically charged, i am surprised we don't see greater electrical activity from it. The "glowies" will eventually create violent interaction.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Its not a wire, I took it in my back yard above the ocean... I will try to find a day picture. The only other thing I could imagine it may ave been is an odd cloud formation but it didnt look like that at the time.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Here is a day pic of the area where I took the photos.
Day Pic

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Here is a distant photo from the same night..
Pic

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JEnigma

Thanks for that
it rules out my suspicions.

For the time being I shall continue pondering and follow the thread

P.S - Considering it's a cheap telescope and a camera phone(?).. good pics!

[edit on 26-8-2007 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I used a cyber shot digital camara and lined it up to the eye peice of the telescope (well my bf did, he is more steady). We even got this pic of what I think is the Aristarchus crater, can someone confirm? Looks like rainbows up there lol.
Photo Aristarchus

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Here is another pic where you can see a rainbow... this one I havent flipped around. Moon Rainbow
There seems to be a few, I dont know if it is because of the lens or what but they are there.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Quest

ok we can take the metadata that is at the top of the pg concerning the f/stop, exposure, etc etc etc so that way, specially if we can just do the math (should be simple) and figure out how long the bursts were......i have a special interest in austronomy, and anything that we could c over a telescope would be phenomenally large, specially a kids telescope......so a line that small is something ambiguous....jst an extrapulation

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JEnigma

most likely a reflection on a crater, because cyber dust is highly magnetic.....magnets are composed of iron, and iron is in the core of planets, thus spinning the planets; furthermore, the planets and the sun can ALL keep revolving around each other.....all that to say; most likely that little blurr is a reflection or as a matter of fact it could be, and now that i think of it, its probably a REFRACTION, not a reflection; a refracted light ray is bent, so that could be a bent ray from a nearby planet or meteor or something......just throwing suggestions out there

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm not trying to be negative,but if you are near air travel space,it could be a chem-trail that just hangs for a quarter hour,then you see the disipated one at bottom of the moon.Then the dark spots could be explained as remnants disolving. I wasn't there,so you'll know if that sounds likely to you. I saw a lunar impact sept 29 ,1996 that was amazing to me.I'm just trying to find the right thread before I post it.But if that interests you,write me. Jerry Lehane III [email protected].

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join