It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know There Is theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
i Know there is theories but is there any actual or solid evidence of reptilians? Or that reptiles evolved the same we we did? Someone Please Provide me with all evidence below.

Not to say that i dont believe it. but i do need some support on why to.

JAK

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hello zakd619, there are a number of threads you might find of interest in relation to this topic (here's a link to the ATS search function) but this one addresses your point exactly:

Proof of Reptilians

Jak

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Thanks but that link really showed me no evidence

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I like you zakd. You make me laugh and that makes you special. Just as an honest question; You do know you are supposed to read the thread after clicking that link right?

Jasn

EDIT: just as a side not "Thanks but that link really showed me no evidence" is also quite an awesome response. It's so simple yet so powerful. zakd didn't even need to explain. That response was just so damn final.

I LOVE IT!

why can't we all work this way?

I can see it now.......

Conspiracy Theorist #1 - "But you see, there is just no way that those towers could have fallen the way the government said they did. Those towers both fell at near the same rate of speed as a ball would have that was dropped from the top straight to the ground. There is no way those bottom 85 floors just gave way to the 25 floors that were above them without noticeably slowing them down. It is a physical impossibility unless you totally discount Newton's Laws of Physics. Check it for yourself!"

Jasn - "You have given me no evidence whatsoever."

Jasn 1 - Conspiracy Theorist 0

0wn3d!!!!!

[edit on 23-8-2007 by SimiusDei]

new topics

top topics

join