It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think reptillions exist, and they may or may not be a hoax.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I think that such a shape shifting creature exists. I think they have infiltrated our government, and I think they're not called reptillions but that's what they're called because they are like a reptile to us. I also believe that they are more interested in the grand scheme of things rather than the smaller picture of a persons lives so that's why they don't interfere with our lives.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
OK now im really spooked, why was there so many Reptillian threads started today ? I think I need to put it into perspective, I started the first one and about 3 others started similar ones to debunk ?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
We'll hear more about these serpant beings as time passes.

If anyone at all did there homework and found signs,

they are preparing for the unravelment of knowledge and

fortitude, especially in Mexico and particularily in Austrailia.

Though they are everywhere, not to mention the great underground

citys and highways preparing for a martial law scenario. Which is

slowly coming into place. Just keep your eye fixed on the Ausys.

Perplexing? Maybe, though it is only but demeanor act of pushing.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Why do you think they exist? Why would they be interested in our planet? What evidence can you offer to us non-believers?

I dont know what else to add to this post to make it not a one liner, but there is very little to discuss so far.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cubikdice
We'll hear more about these serpant beings as time passes.

If anyone at all did there homework and found signs,

they are preparing for the unravelment of knowledge and

fortitude, especially in Mexico and particularily in Austrailia.

Though they are everywhere, not to mention the great underground

citys and highways preparing for a martial law scenario. Which is

slowly coming into place. Just keep your eye fixed on the Ausys.

Perplexing? Maybe, though it is only but demeanor act of pushing.

Yes ok

Where did you dream this up from them???
I suppose you can't offer us any proof either!!! Like every one else that comes up with this sort of BS.
Seriously you Americans crack me up

Your just a bunch of paranoid weirdos(Not every one of course).
I suppose the world is going to end in 2012 too??

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

I can't offer you evidence in the form of a direct link but from my deduction something has infiltrated the military and different government sections. I think that it makes sense if our country is getting orders from something that we call a reptillion. Our country is in a state of total warfare with an enemy that is probably also being infiltrated by these shape shifting beings, and they are using us as pawns for their own personal games. The proof of this is that our President has no concience and even though America is against our President's war, he still is ignoring us and is saying that war is the only option. The President cannot be blamed for all of these actions. I am sure there is something else that should be held responsible for it.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

Why are you attacking an ATS member for having an opinion? You haven't added anything to the discussion except for insults.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
I think that such a shape shifting creature exists...

I think they have infiltrated our government...

"Thinking" that they are real doesn't make it real.

"Thinking" that they have infiltrated our government doesn't make it real.

Always try to base your opinions on the best information available. Not opinion and not conjecture designed to promote something like site traffic, book sales, influence within a certain community. Unfortunately, many get taken in by influential ideas promoted by charismatic and convincing people who are only looking to promote an agenda.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by Reality Hurts]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
I can't offer you evidence in the form of a direct link but from my deduction something has infiltrated the military and different government sections. I think that it makes sense if our country is getting orders from something that we call a reptillion.

Can you expand on this please? Why does it make sense? There has to be some reasoning, something concrete that leads you to such a belief.

The proof of this is that our President has no concience and even though America is against our President's war, he still is ignoring us and is saying that war is the only option.

Thats pretty shallow proof. History is wrought with examples of people without a conscience. I know a few just like that, it certainly doesnt mean they are reptilian, just poor human beings.

The President cannot be blamed for all of these actions. I am sure there is something else that should be held responsible for it.

Throughout history, humans have encountered things and actions that they cannot comprehend and ascribed it/them to some external force, i think this is one such instance. Bush is possible of such actions without being a reptilian, just as countless others that would take his place are capable of the same thing. To believe that his actions and policies dont sink up with the greater good for humanity because he's not human it too much of a leap.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

Yeah, but has history ever had a leader do this? It's obvious. I don't think they call themselves reptillions, but we call them that. I think that all they have is an agenda, and like you said they've been looking for ways to describe faults throughout all of humanity's problems. However, I think that shape shifters have been in on it, since the beginning and they have made our Country part of their grand scheme of things.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I don't know if reptillians exist or if they've infiltrated the government, all I know is if the greys exist most of these beings exist. I'd like to know why we think there's no life besides us, there's billions of solar systems that may be able to supprt life so nobody can prove there's no life out there since we've only begun to reach out into space for the past 50 something years. What if NASA were to find life on some planet would they tell us all about it or would they keep it to themselves ??

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Maverickhunter

Are you a child? Your vocabulary is crap: I think, I think... Who cares what you think about unknown life, most of all if you're a child...

SKUNK2 is right, but i don't think that it is americans who are paranoid. It's most likely to be the new race called morons that invent stuff like this. (and there are not related to reptillions...)

[edit on 29-8-2007 by iwhodeniesgodamgod]

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

God, you people are so interested in ET. Why don't you become an astronomer and discover them yourselves, for god's sake.(don't joke about when i use the word god, i'm not christian...) NASA has searched a large radius around our galaxy, ask yourselves how they discovered other galaxies and stars... They've revealed every planet with possible life and for an UFO to come to earth from a planet outside the radius NASA searched, it would take hundreds of years, maybe thousands, even at the speed of light. Why would NASA lie to people, they have no political power whatsoever. If you have no real proof of aliens, quit talking about them. Even if the government is lying, become an astronomer or an government official or general or whatsoever that can get a cosmic top secret, and discover the ET and reveal to the people yourselves, you freaking obsessed people.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by iwhodeniesgodamgod

Ok Mr' Skeptical , lets say that you were in charge of NASA , would you tell everyone that there is life on the Moon or Mars or would it be better to just say no ??? Lets face it NASA has been hidin' stuff and we've all seen vids with ufo's out in space, gimme a break if we exist and have these technology capabilities what's stopin' ya into thinkin' there's some thing out there more advanced and could creat there own worm hole to travel through space without exceeding the speed of light. It's alright that you're skeptical, go do some research of ya own and come back wiith evidence to support you're own theory !!!

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cubikdice
Just keep your eye fixed on the Ausys.

Do you mean Aussies? I am intrigued to say the least. Care to explain why you think eyes need to be fixed on Ausys??

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Aliens can't survive on Mars or the Moon, there's no atmosphere, ice on Mars and NO water on the Moon. NASA has already said THAT life was possible on Mars in the past but everything disappeared.(they didn't hide that, now, did they?) And if NASA is hiding the truth, do you think people like you would find evidence? NASA works for the government and the government controls the media and Internet, so I doubt they would let pieces of
evidence to nobodies like you(no offence, buddy, but I doubt you are a head scientist, a head astronomer of NASA, a general who has reached cosmic top secret or anything of such...) If one day you find real evidence on UFOs, that day you will be hacking one of the government's computer.

If you want to argue with me about alien existence, go to my thread "Obvious hoaxes", let's not go off topic on this thread.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwhodeniesgodamgod

Aliens can't survive on Mars or the Moon, there's no atmosphere, ice on Mars and NO water on the Moon. NASA has already said THAT life was possible on Mars in the past but everything disappeared.(they didn't hide that, now, did they?) And if NASA is hiding the truth, do you think people like you would find evidence? NASA works for the government and the government controls the media and Internet, so I doubt they would let pieces of
evidence to nobodies like you
A I just rest my case 'cause you've got no shred of evidence yourself, you're a nobody as well, do you work for NASA or the government ??? I don't think so my friend, you just said it clearly that NASA works for the government, which means if the governmnet lies NASA could lie as well. And I'm not talkin' about life on the surface of the moon , I'm talkin' about life inside the moon, as in bases and underground facilities. We could go on all day about ET existance but that fact is it has never been fully explained by the government , that's why we have a site such as ATS to help show our views and provide facts/opinions, it's just that you don't wanna be proven wrong by a "nobody "

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
i think that the more we try to believe in these things, people will understand that we are not alone and we need to reach out to their kind to help solve some of our planets problems like global warming. if they are here then it changes everything we know about religion, and our god because god created life but religion was written by man. once we brake the religion barrier then we will realize that we as mankind are not alone. we need to come together as one planet instead of different countries with different cultures fighting over oil and cloth we know as money. we need to live with the planet, not trying to control it.the revolution is on and join it.

new topics

top topics

join