It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please interrupt my dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Please interrupt this dream

I was in some kind of popular foreign destination holiday complex, which was situated next to the sea.

I was with eight of my close friends when all of a sudden a storm raged in from sea and battered the complex.

The storm settled and I left the complex. As I exited the complex I came upon a main road. About 15 meters away from me stood a person with their back to me. Strapped on their back was a baby.

I stood still and looked at the person, as I did the baby’s head turned 180 degrees until it was staring straight at me.

The baby’s eyes were huge silver ovals. I was overcome with fear.
I then proceeded to walk towards the person and baby, I placed my hand upon the baby’s head, tilted my head back opened my mouth and exhaled all the energy from the baby.

While this was taking place an old lady appeared across the road. Her movements were strange, she moved in a sort of stop start animation motion.

At first I was scared but as she came within touching distance I place my other hand upon her head and exhaled her energy.

During this process I felt empowered and at peace with my self.

I have often wondered what the dream meant.

I personnel think I accessed a part of my brain where negativity bases itself.
I overcame my initial fear and instead confronted my fears and destroyed the baby (negative energy.)

I think the old lady was a fail safe. Activated by my destruction of the baby (negative energy). I too diminished her creating ultimate cancellation of all negativity.

That’s what I think but I know people who interrupt dreams are able to draw out TRUER conclusions.

Please, tell me what you think????

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I was in some kind of popular foreign destination holiday complex, which was situated next to the sea.

Being around water is very spiritual.

I was with eight of my close friends when all of a sudden a storm raged in from sea and battered the complex.

the fact there is a storm ragging, could mean you are struggling with spiritual issues.

The storm settled and I left the complex. As I exited the complex I came upon a main road. About 15 meters away from me stood a person with their back to me. Strapped on their back was a baby.

Remember people in your dreams may be aspects of youself, the baby signifies the birth of new ideas.

The baby’s eyes were huge silver ovals. I was overcome with fear.

Some new ideas you may be afraid of?

I then proceeded to walk towards the person and baby, I placed my hand upon the baby’s head, tilted my head back opened my mouth and exhaled all the energy from the baby.

Exactly speaks for itself you are getting energy from the ideas.

While this was taking place an old lady appeared across the road. Her movements were strange, she moved in a sort of stop start animation motion.

Of course the old lady is the old way of thinking, it is you, and you are haulting your the progress of you spiritual journey by stopping and starting.

At first I was scared but as she came within touching distance I place my other hand upon her head and exhaled her energy.

You are getting rid of the old thought processes.

During this process I felt empowered and at peace with my self.

Yes.

WE do work out our life dramas in our dreams.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
WOWZERS thanks Stormdancer777 that seems to make much more sense than my theory. You’re a gifted person in dream interpretation, that’s for sure. Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by eddiemaiden_80
WOWZERS thanks Stormdancer777 that seems to make much more sense than my theory. You’re a gifted person in dream interpretation, that’s for sure. Thanks again.

You are so very welcome,

top topics

join