It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John, Dr Deagle - True or false info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Hi

After spending several hours watching the Dr Deagle vids on google a certain phrase reminded me of your initial talk on ATS.

Is this guy informative or disinformative, is he playing all conspiracy theories for financial gain or a true whistleblower?

What is your take?

Regards

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I have extensively listened to Deagle for a few years and it appears this nutrimedical angle he has spun into is lucrative and the old talk of sensational technologies in the military have gone completely.

He is very articulate but like Dan Burisch uses complex speek in a pattern that smells a little of shaman and a little salesman.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I agree he does talk a little techy and there is a financial side, however there is a resonance with John lear and others in this field.

I take the point that some info is mistruth, but not all is so my intelligence says there may be a 10 - 20% truth in what he is saying.

He puts forward a very good overall 'story' which does piece together well. His name dropping is relevant and if anything he paints a very dire picture.

I feel that something is going to happen and he mentions I also feel the quickening - if that is the correct term.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I have only listened to the first part so far and I would like to tell you this man knows. If people say he is fake then they don't have a clue.

I have stated many times that I am a alien soul in the human flesh and I am here observing for now and here to help the human race when it is time.

My soul is that of a Grey but one that is GOOD, not bad. There are good and bad humans and there are good and bad Grey's. What was given to us could have been used for the good or bad and the elitest chose the greed and to use it for the bad.

Everything is watched closely and if people wake to fast Pres. B by way of the puppet masters Cheney and Daddy will have Georgie call for Marshall Law with his Executive Order... if things move smoothly the next fixed Election will be Hillary Clinton do you finally see how this works.

This can not be allowed.

I have to run out but when I get back I want to finish my last thought before I move on to the other tapes.

If typo's please excuse I'm rushing

[edit on 23-8-2007 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Okay,

There are differences in Grey's not only in looks but also intention.

The ones I know broke away from the others and are going to attempt to help us. I was one soul of many that have been sent here by the Elders (your Creator's) to help when the time comes and it will come. The outcome depends on the actions of what the spirits within you do.

There are two hugh alien ships that are stationed to hold this planet as it attempts to shift. When the Tsunami's that the Dr. speaks of come ((((they will both come at the same time)))) and hit the East and West Coast. One of the good ships will fly in on each Coast just as the gigantic wave is about to break and hold it in mid air for people to excape.

All that is happening now is being watched closely and they are trying to stabilize what they can. Unfortunately there will be loss of life but it won't be the end of life for us as it has been for other civilizations.

I'm not saying this is going to happen right now but it is all being prepared as this Dr. is telling it so just watch and listen to the news and wake up.

I have and many others have also tried to warn you about the chemtrails, you can go with your gut and believe which you need to.

Wake up, wake up your family and think at least about being prepared. Don't let them make you get the injections don't get the ID's and so on.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
You sound a bit like a prophet of doom, I don't think we are in the line of fire from aliens more than our own governments and big companies.

Natural disasters though are another matter still waiting for John Lears take on Dr Deagle.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Nice hijacking of the topic for your own agenda observe50.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Yes I did and I apologize sincerely.

What is it the young ones say these days, me bad.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
sorry

[edit on 25-8-2007 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
No need to apologize - valid responses to a genuine question always read and digested, some may give stomach upsets but thats what Rense is for.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
lol, you expressed that nicely I must say.

Sometimes I do tend to get carried away but when you are an experiencer with beings that show and tell you of things I tend to share, not realizing most people don't listen and digest.

One of these days, Alice.

I think I have written more then is needed anyhow and I am truly sorry.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Im watching Deagle now
video.google.com...
I have yet to see a so called truther that says they have inside information that doesnt sell something; Books, DVDs, Survival Kits and Nutrition supplements.

When I stumble upon one that whistle blows and sells nothing I will know I have found the real McCoy

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I am listening to the doctor as I write. He just described a preposterous spontaious death where someone does not have any symptoms, not even a cough suddenly starts bleeding from the orifaces of the head and drops dead on the spot. This is between 31 minutes and 32 minutes of the first part of Dr. Deagles presentation.

I urge you to read this report of three deaths in one day in China last month, which exactly follows Dr. Deagle's preposterous description. Of Weaponized H5N1.

www.recombinomics.com...

"China reported that approximately 20 days ago, a man suddenly died from an unidentified disease in Wanjiakou Village, Xiaoguan Town, Wendeng City, Shandong Province. His entire body turned dark purple, and he bled from his mouth, nostrils, ears, and eyes just as he died.

Shortly after the man died, 2 other men who been in contact with him, died showing the same symptoms. Villagers who had left the village to work said "3 people died 10 days ago. 6 or 7 more are being treated in the Wendeng Central Hospital. People have been to the area to investigate, but they are unable to classify the disease."

Preposterous or not it is real.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Cyberbian]

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Bill makes preposterous claims all the time with "ZERO" evidence.....and gee he sells things.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Does not answer the main question though, do we all think that all the DR Deagles of the world are charlatans, snake medicine men of the modern world?

I don't think i will invest time in more research when a new name appears I will wait for a consensus of (positive) opinion.

What happened to John Lear is that another Conspiracy

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Munro_DreadGod
What happened to John Lear is that another Conspiracy

I think that John was a "Helluva" nice guy but coudn't take the constant critisizm that comes with making outlandish claims.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I made it through about 15 minutes of a Deagle video before calling BS. He started out the talk with a G-damn, and soon afterward compared ‘the messiah’ to a turd, and did it with *eating grin on his face. It was obvious to me that he was making fun of his audience and thought that they weren’t smart enough to figure it out. Apparently he’s right. I wouldn’t buy a paper clip from the guy.

new topics

top topics

join