It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the Command to make a Reptillian Shape Shift ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I was thinking more along the lines of:
Klaatu barada nikto!

Worked for this guy anyway…

[edit on 8/23/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Unlike most people on this thread, hope this'll help ya.

reptilians.suddenlaunch3.com...

This link has a discussion in it about how this guy said that Zin Uru is from Ancient Egypt.

Look at the first link, it says this:

Hark ye, now man, this word I leave with thee.
Use it and ye shall find power in its sound.
Say ye the word:
"ZIN-URU"
and power ye shall find.
Yet must ye understand that man is of Light
and Light is of man.

Hope it helps. I might try to look for other things too

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I need some serious tips

Try thinking at him. If he's a telepath, he'll surely pick up on it.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
DAVID ICKE IS FAAAKKKKEEEEEE!!!!!!
Bloody hell how thick can some people be.
He is a con merchant, a charlatan, a hoaxer, a faker, a lier, a scammer, a scam merchant, a ... oh why do I bother, I give in, you all run around and buy into an ex footballing sour fired bbc sports presenters rubbish with his claims to be the son of god and his failed end of the world predictions.
Enjoy yourself and your sci fi alien lizard b movie stories that arent even remotely proven, interesting or indeed realistic or believable by anyone with any sense.
I happen to know he likes this site as it boasts quite a few followers, so Icke mate, have a conscious thought for once and tell the truth, give up this nonsence and try focussing on being a responsible adult and father to your embarrassed children.
I predict another divorce too once your missus grows tired of your lizard talk, and you know she is already fed up with it.
Be a man not a moron.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I heard they really really hate a Wet Wily. If I were you I would walk up to that guy give him a Wet Wily and if you get a any reaction start beating him with a chair screaming DIE YOU REPITILIAN SCUM!!

This works for me every time…

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle32
Bloody hell how thick can some people be.
He is a con merchant, a charlatan, a hoaxer, a faker, a lier, a scammer, a scam merchant, a ... oh why do I bother, I give in, you all run around and buy into an ex footballing sour fired bbc sports presenters rubbish with his claims to be the son of god and his failed end of the world predictions.

Now I'm not sure I understand? Does this mean you don't believe in Reptilian Shape Shifters? You think Icke lies? Just want to be sure.

OP,
Check his stool. Reptiles have distinctive stool.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagle32

It's funny how some "facts" elude people. I for one wasn't aware that David Icke had been PROVEN a fake. I patiently await the evidence eagle32!

[edit on 24/8/07 by thebox]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Try the following: "Excuse me, mr Reptilian, sir (its important to be polite), but could you please shapeshift for me, pretty please?".

If it's a natural function of being what they are, why would they even need a command? They'd just do it.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I wouldnt think that there would be a verbal command and if there was it would most likely not be easy to pronounce as it would probably be in their native tongue.
Maybe though like others have said, something else could cause them to morph. Like extreme temperatures, if theyre like most reptilians in this world then they are cold blooded creatures and they live in hot places.
Turn the AC way up and see if you notice anything odd.
If urine does change them, it is most likely a chemical within it, like urea or when urine ferments long enough it becomes almost 100% ammonia. The Romans used to use fermented urine to clean their white clothing.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
You can make up whatever command you want as reptilians only exist in Star Trek. I find it so amusing that people talk about these reptilians as if it's just another species on our planet and we all know about it. If reptilians really exist please prove this. If not, is this just some fantasy thread and I'm missing the point? I'm not trying to be sarcastic, I just want to know.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Honestly guys, the original post asked for the phrase. The phrase was posted.

It doesn't matter if YOU think reptilians exist, because the Original poster didn't ask for your opinions, he asked for a phrase.

It doesn't matter that you think David Icke is a phoney, I never heard him ask for opinions about David Icke at all, he asked for a phrase.

If you didn't know the answer to his question, why even post?

I know why!

To mock the poster and his beliefs.

Mean people suck.

Intellegent people pass on such opportunities to mock in my experience. That leaves you all...where?

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well said, sir.

I think there's a distinction to made between not knowing the answer to a question and still trying to help...

Fair enough, striaght forward mocking is out of line - one may think reptilians don't exist, but if the poster did - so be it.

On a personal level, I felt didn't/don't feel convinced that this boss is a reptilian, so I tried to offer my viewpoint on the matter. As long as people are genuinely TRYING to be helpful, I think it's all good. However, I thin that recently, there are a lot of people out for an argument on here - and it's a shame - whether it's the c2c advertisig etc, bringing in people who don't share our ethos, I don't know, but people really need chill out a bit.

Peace people...

MSP

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
For the record the topic was kind of tongue in cheek as I really wanted to put an interesting spin on this new Boss as he fit perfectly into the categories the Reptilian that is claimed by many many different people and not just Icke.

Billions believe in the Bible literally and it has interesting tales of woe all through it about demonic entities, possession and half beast men. To condemn anyone who believes in this kind of thing without disproving it in anyway except to say with words its untrue is no different than the claim itself without proof.

Forgive me for trying to have a go at disproving it by selecting a candidate I thought well fit the description of a Reptilian and chanting something in Latin at him to try and get him to shapeshift.

Im sorry for trying to be analytical in my approach and not just fobbing it off as pure garbage like the esteemed arm chair geniuses that slammed me.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I remember that somewhere, in all the david icke stuff, a way to make reptilians shapeshift and lose their human form is mentioned.

I dont remember what it was do.

A certain vibration or frequency.
Whas it "ohm" ?

Maybe ill look it up later.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
I remember that somewhere, in all the david icke stuff, a way to make reptilians shapeshift and lose their human form is mentioned.

I dont remember what it was do.

Blood. The sight of blood is supposed to make them "uneasy". This of course leads to a brief shape-shift or two. Another thing Icke says is that they struggle to maintain their human forms during sleep.

They must sleep in unusually *long* beds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join