It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien abduction real or fake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Are Aliens traveling millions to billions of light years to come to come to your house and shove stuff up your butt or is their a simpler explanation?

Abduction stories are strikingly similar. Victims wake up and find themselves paralyzed, unable to move or cry out for help. They see flashing lights and hear buzzing sounds. Electric sensations zing through their bodies, which may rise up in levitation. Aliens with wrap-around eyes, gray or green skin, lacking hair or noses, approach. The abductee's heart pounds violently. There's lots of probing in the alien ship. Instruments are inserted in their noses, navels, or other orifices. It's painful. Sometimes sexual intercourse occurs....

Clancy, Richard McNally, a professor of psychology at Harvard, and other researchers tie such horrifying happenings to sleep paralysis, a condition

www.hno.harvard.edu...
www.csicop.org...

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I say alien abductions are fake!!!
The only place in the world to my knowledge that has abductions is North America..........I think that says it all!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

That's not true, there's a lot of people that claims that they are abducted here in Italy. Professor Malanga from University of Pisa study the cases of hundreds peoples with hypnosys, he also create a theory that explain why the alien do abductions. They implants alien memory in the brains of the abductee because we are the only beings in the universe that can host extradimensional and eternal creatures called Soul. The aliens want that from us. Ok i know that can sound strange, but Mr Malanga it's a serious scientist and some of the things that he "extract" from the ipnotized abductee are very similar to the theory of John Lear.

If you can understand italian you can find a lot of material from Pr. Malanga here:

www.sentistoria.org

(Sorry for my very bad english... i'm italian!
)

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I had a roommate in college who had narcolepsy and would often wake up completely paralyzed and see beings and "monsters" all throughout her room and she would have to lay there and just wait it out. She said it was terrifying.

I once had a dream that someone fired a gun at me and it startled me to the point that I woke up quickly and was physically paralyzed. The brain/movement connection wasn't working properly. I didn't, however, see any beings.

It is interesting that people report similarly alien qualities to their waking paralysis. I really have no idea what the significance of it is. Do people relate the sensation of not being physically in control to a surgery or dental experience? Is it a temporary sensitivity to a different dimension? Is it a true spiritual/demonic experience?

Rick Strassman and Terence McKenna are good people to read on the matter. I'm also curious about what born-again christians call "baptism by the spirit" where they wake paralyzed and attribute it to a visit from "the holy spirit". Anyone have any books or resources on that topic?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImShrike
reply to post by SKUNK2

Ok i know that can sound strange, but Mr Malanga it's a serious scientist and some of the things that he "extract" from the ipnotized abductee are very similar to the theory of John Lear.

If you can understand italian you can find a lot of material from Pr. Malanga here:

www.sentistoria.org

(Sorry for my very bad english... i'm italian!
)

No Offense but that guy is a whack job ImShrike

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by youngskeptic

Why is he a "whack job"? Have you been to the site ImShrike provided? Do you read Italian? Please enlighten us all as to the basis for your conclusion.

STM

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I belive These abduction are as real as the sun and moon. However what I have to ask are they really ET that are doing this to people.
Or could it be people using drugs, and costums to fully give the affect of what they are trying to do.

Small unknown groups could get geared up and drug a person, and take them to a place do tests and give them just enough to scare the hell out of them, put them back in their beds, and then when they tell stories, it really happened to them.

Yet I highly feel its ET that are doing this but humans manipulating other humans so in the mass thoughts of us all we are like its aliens, when its just an operation to keep the secerts that must be kept secert.

Top secert plans must be kept secert at all costs, even if it means drugging up mass amounts of people, scaring them into thinking ET is to blame, when in truth its Men in masks, adding to the confusion.

Just my thought on this one..

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch

Why is he a "whack job"? Have you been to the site ImShrike provided? Do you read Italian? Please enlighten us all as to the basis for your conclusion.

STM

That is a fair question Seetoomuch!

First he used hypnosis witch can create false memories that will make his study flawed.

I guess that does not make him a whack job but just a bad scientist

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Hi Skeptic,

Okay, so you consider hypnosis as not credible, okay, I can understand that. Lol, I considered trying hypnosis one time to see if my abduction experiences were "screen memories". I live in Austin, which is famous for being weird, (it's actually one of the city's slogans "Keep Austin Weird") the results of my search were proof of that slogan. The hynotherapists here wear many hats such as Shamanism teacher, Shamanistic healing, and hypnotherapist, another was Angel guided hypnotic therapy, angel channeling....etc...etc. I was looking for a hypnotherapist who was just a hypnotherapist with an open mind. No luck there. Lol, I just didn't want to be lead.

Edit to add: Though on further reflection perhaps this scientist does not lead his subjects? His site should give details on how the sessions are conducted, so his credibility could be solid. Until I know more about his techniques I'll be 50/50 on his findings.

ImShrike:

Does the scientist have any cases not based on hypnosis, or do you know of any other abductions not based on hypnosis in Italy or thereabouts?

Also, are there transcripts of his sessions with his patients? If so, could you read them for us and give us an objective opinion on his methods? Does he suggest anything to them while they are regressed? Any leading questions? Thanks,

STM

[edit on 8/23/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
I belive These abduction are as real as the sun and moon. However what I have to ask are they really ET that are doing this to people.
Or could it be people using drugs, and costums to fully give the affect of what they are trying to do.

Small unknown groups could get geared up and drug a person, and take them to a place do tests and give them just enough to scare the hell out of them, put them back in their beds, and then when they tell stories, it really happened to them.

Yet I highly feel its ET that are doing this but humans manipulating other humans so in the mass thoughts of us all we are like its aliens, when its just an operation to keep the secerts that must be kept secert.
You have to the right to believe what you want but I really recommend that you read that Harvard study and the Csicop story.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
i still haven't heard a convincing abduction story

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by coryblood

What would it take to convince you?

A photograph? "Naw, possible Hoax."
A video? "Hoax."
A hunk of metal that is unusual? "So what."
An eyewitness account? "Yeah, right."
CNN coverage of a landing at the Whitehouse? "Govt. disinfo."

Lately I've come to the understanding that many people won't be convinced until they are face to face with a visitor themselves. To the ones that have experienced contact, it is real, just as real as the coffeepot in your kitchen or your car or your teacher in school.

All an experiencer can do is share their experiences and leave it to you to decide if you choose to believe it or not. I admit that some of the people have issues (I hate that term, it's so PC), but many do not. Once again it's up to you.

Here's a link to my experiences,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

STM

Note: There are many members that have posted their experiences on the board. Run a search, they're on here.

[edit on 8/24/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by youngskeptic
Are Aliens traveling millions to billions of light years to come to come to your house and shove stuff up your butt or is their a simpler explanation?

I guess human butts are more stuffable than life on other planets

Originally posted by SKUNK2
The only place in the world to my knowledge that has abductions is North America..........

Don't you ever watch the History Channel? They have some great UFO related shows and have talked about abductions being reported from all over the place.

If you do a google search on "______ alien abductions" and fill in the blank with whatever country you want, you can find abduction reports from most anywhere in the world.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'll try to give more information about Pr. Malanga's documents tonight (italian time, now it's 5 pm) when i return home from office. His teories are very interesting.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   

guess human butts are more stuffable than life on other planets
lol I guess you are right fweshcawfee

But in all truthfulness I think that all you Alien Abduction believers should look up the words f incubi and succubi and sleep paralysis in a Google search.

top topics

join