It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elvis Presley is not dead.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sickboy1313

With this you have to look at the Birthday January 8. And he did die in 1977.

Memphis is where Graceland is. Shelby Co TN

en.wikipedia.org...

This confirms the dates.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincebaby
Dude.
Do you know how fat Elvis was.
He would have died soon after his "fake death" anyway.
He was a bad singer and a fat typical American who eats 50 times the recommended amount of food.
Yeah ok if you do not believe that he is dead and you know someone powerful then dig up his grave a have a dental comparison done.
And please get some help.

You are joking right? A bad singer????

Where did you get that from may I ask?? Parts of your statement is out of line and very crude.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Just to clairify I am in no way shape or form trying to attack or make fun of you Leyla, Everyone is intitled to opinions thats what makes the world go round. It is my opinion that E.P. did not die that day in 77' Is he alive now absolutely not.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I think he is dead, but wouldn't it be cool if he wasn't? I mean, just for the coolness factor alone..

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Very interesting... I think theres a good possibility for both. I mean, it would make sense to fake your own death... im sure being rich and famous is sooo hard. On the other hand, who wants to be dead?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Amon Goeth

Are you aware that Elvis was found laying face down ......rigermortous had started to set in....causing his nose to flatten.
....still loving Elvis and i mourned his death on 16/08/1977 and truely beleive he died on that say
from Caroline.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

if its that elvis did die on the 16th of august 1977, why is it that the picture n the newspaper says it was the 6th of september when it was taken and if he did fake his own death what would he be doing and why have half of his documents to his death gone missing and on his gravestone his midde name is spelt with two A's instead of one lie his birth certificate and driving licence shows! a dead body cant swet and the fact that elvis gained alot of weight proves its not him in the coffine because u dont just loose all them pounds overnite! is there any real proof that he is alive or that he is infact dead. elvis was a loved man and if u ask me i think he was sick f fame and just dint want it anymore and faked it. i dont know if his daughter did actually burry her dad or if it was all so he could be left alone. i would like to know if he is still alive where he is and why did the books that got wriiten about his death got took off the shelves of shops the day they were realised a company bought all the copies.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Commander Cyclops
I know this is a few days late, but I have to comment on the "nose" issue. First of all, that coffin photo is obviously fake, any fool can see that. It was probably a really grainy photo doctored to the point that what was published is more illistration than photo. Second, I'm in the funeral biz and have had my fair share of toilet deaths. There is a very high probability that Elvis fell off the toilet onto the floor flat on his face, breaking his nose. This is very common and is very hard for the mortician to fix just right. Third, the "sweating corpse". Let's see, Memphis in the middle of August. Yeah, it was probably hot enough to melt the makeup a little. Fourth, the casket itself. Why do people refuse to believe that they were able to find a high-end casket on short notice, yet have no trouble believing that they found one with a freaking air conditioner installed in it? A few calls to large funeral homes in the area would have probably secured it. A city the size of Memphis probably has a few distributors in town. Heck, there are several manufacturers in southern Indiana, it could even have been brought down from there on time.

My guess is that Vernon probably saw that his son was killing himself with the drugs and felt helpless to stop him, so he probably prepared for the inevitable.

He's dead as of August 16, 1977.

I was told by a emt many people with heart trouble die on the toilet because it is a strain to push and many think they would feel better if they could just go #2.
There was a show about Batesville Casket co that said they can do custom casket overnight

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Of course he's not dead. He swapped places with an Elvis impersonator years ago and it was the impersonator that died. Due to an unfortunate accident, the real Elvis lost the paperwork that proved the swap was undertaken. He now resides in a nursing home in East Texas where he fights off mummies.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I donno exactly what they do in autopsies. But maybe he looked weird in the coffin because he was cut up and they removed stuff from him... etc. So it made him look skinnier..etc. Also when people die the body pretty much automatically starts degrading or whatever the word is, so that would make them look different too.

I however don't know anything about elvis, not a fan of his. My favorite music is 50s and 60s blues and rock but I always considered elvis to be way to poppy, he reminds me of a boy band or something. I stick with Bob Dylan and stuff like that.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I read that his hair looked bad because they touched up his roots with shoe polish. His hair was blond.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Amon, I remember watching a sghow one time about this, and there wasa picture of Elvis in his coffin,but that isn't what was astounding. In the background, you could see a man sitting behind a screen door, and guess who he looked like... Yeah, Elvis...

[edit on 23-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

The person who took that photo, Mike Joseph, has now admitted he was lying.

reply to post by moonshinegrrl

He began dyeing his hair by late 1956 during the filming of "Love Me Tender". They actually had to re-film the ending and you can see the black hair. he began dyeing it because (depending on who you believe) of the movies or, actually, because he was in reality going prematurely grey, like his father.
edit on 23-8-2013 by tonytrout1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
There was some question about Elvis aging earlier.
I had to find a picture of a relative that is Elvis's age that looked JUST LIKE Elvis.
He was not an impersonator. He lived a private life.

When he was young though, women used to PASS OUT and SCREAM when he walked in- especially to truck stops. He could have easily have been an impersonator, but he had a job and performing was not something he ever wanted to do.

Well, anyway, he had surgery on one eye later in life after an accident, but this is what he looks like as he aged, maybe 6 years ago, he still resembles the picture- he was born a bit after Elvis, not much.

Anyway, if there's a question of how Elvis would have looked as he aged, I think this is it.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

going to pm you. Your dad looks extremely good for his age btw.

ELVIS has left the building at ATS,

this site doesn't want us to engage this topic. SO I can't here. Look for your pm. thnaks

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

talisman
reply to post by hadriana

going to pm you. Your dad looks extremely good for his age btw.

ELVIS has left the building at ATS,

this site doesn't want us to engage this topic. SO I can't here. Look for your pm. thnaks

There is 1 going on at GLP but if you are elsewhere please let me know.
I liked following what has been developing the past few days.
Thanks

Stop killing thought.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join